Johnnie Dixon

Advertisement
WTDwyerCane, I am praying that you are correct here brother. I guess we all are, except for those that think they know he's already gone.

Do you work for the team or do you attend the school? Just tryna get an idea where your info is coming from, or if you just have a really strong gut feeling. Anyways, really hope you're right. Its interesting how everyone and they're mother is changing their predictions after his state game. Never thought it would even be close for Johnnie, sucks to see its gotten to this point and apparently he's heading out of town.

WTDwyerCane, I am praying that you are correct here brother. I guess we all are, except for those that think they know he's already gone.

Do you work for the team or do you attend the school? Just tryna get an idea where your info is coming from, or if you just have a really strong gut feeling. Anyways, really hope you're right. Its interesting how everyone and they're mother is changing their predictions after his state game. Never thought it would even be close for Johnnie, sucks to see its gotten to this point and apparently he's heading out of town.

Both actually.

310.jpg
Bama shirt. #BamaBound

Advertisement
Well, no matter what's being said here, I know everybody hope that you're right, WT. Thanks for the info.

Dwyer's HC is a clown. He's bought every ounce of his success (he cant coach worth a crap -- the just grossly out-talent everyone) and I wouldn't be surprised if he's taking kickbacks for sending kids to other schools. That might be off the wall and I might take some heat for this but you need to take a look at the facts. Since he's been at Dwyer, he's sent ZERO kids to Miami. They're the only school in Dade/Broward/PB that has a history like that. At the very least he's an ego maniac and he wants his kids going to the highest ranked schools possible, which leaves us out of the equation.

Dixon seems like a nice kid, but you can't blame him for having that clown in his ear for 4 years. He needs to make the most logical decision so he doesn't turn our like Jacoby Brisset, who's career is turning out to be a disaster. Good luck, kid.

Advertisement
All right.

He's trolling.

Miami shorts. Alabama shirt. OSU hat. OSU retweets.

Dixon said he's known where he's going for awhile, and Cook, after spending time with Dixon on their official visit to UM not two weeks ago, said “I think Miami is going to land Johnnie. That will be a great pickup for them.”

**** it.

We're getting Dixon.

All right.

He's trolling.

Dixon said he's known where he's going for awhile, and Cook, after spending time with Dixon on their official visit to UM not two weeks ago, said “I think Miami is going to land Johnnie. That will be a great pickup for them.”

**** it.

We're getting Dixon.

Cook saying its a good pick up for them? Looks like cook aint coming...when you win sometimes you really loose

All right.

He's trolling.

**** it.

We're getting Dixon.

Cook saying its a good pick up for them? Looks like cook aint coming...when you win sometimes you really loose

If you're on the us/them train, he's a Gator through and through. Not buying it.

All right.

He's trolling.

**** it.

We're getting Dixon.

cook isnt going to show his hand........ because he is 100% committed to U*** remember?

Advertisement
Dwyer's HC is a clown. He's bought every ounce of his success (he cant coach worth a crap -- the just grossly out-talent everyone) and I wouldn't be surprised if he's taking kickbacks for sending kids to other schools. That might be off the wall and I might take some heat for this but you need to take a look at the facts. Since he's been at Dwyer, he's sent ZERO kids to Miami. They're the only school in Dade/Broward/PB that has a history like that. At the very least he's an ego maniac and he wants his kids going to the highest ranked schools possible, which leaves us out of the equation.

Dixon seems like a nice kid, but you can't blame him for having that clown in his ear for 4 years. He needs to make the most logical decision so he doesn't turn our like Jacoby Brisset, who's career is turning out to be a disaster. Good luck, kid.
Jacoby was pretty pumped about NC State last night. He loves it. Doesn't sound like a disaster. His UF time was just an unfortunate bump in the road. But more importantly everything you just said is total bull. Jack is one of the most down to earth people I've ever met. He's a great coach, he boosts his players up rather than his coaching. He constantly watches over them in the classroom and checks in on them and talks to their teachers. He just wants them to be successful. There are plenty of schools in the region that have similar histories, that's just an ignorant comment.

**** with it, let's just go ahead and accept Dixon, then let Rudolph come in, and go ahead and say yes to Cook and Lane flipping, right after we sign Hester.

I'm a fair guy, I'd allow that.

Advertisement
Ok. Name one of those schools. You must not know his reputation around the region. He's not respected among other coaches. He's hated for poaching other team's talent and laughed at for his schemes. Your opinion of him being down to earth is irrelevant. Who are you? Are you a coach? Player? Why blindly revere this person who has created the persona that you're describing. You, along with everyone else around there have fallen into the trap. That being said, he may be everything you're describing, but why don't you look at the big picture? He's stolen the best talent from around the area so that his program can be superior. Logically, that's a great idea, but this is high school football. Not only is it illegal, but it's grossly unfair. You have teams illegally recruiting, taking a school's best player and in turn hurting the high school football experience for all the other kids. You think kids want to be beat 50-0?

And I would be able to swallow all of that if HE HAD AN ACTUAL CLUE. They could be 1244252434634753456 times better. It's sickening to see a teach with so much talent and a coach that has no idea what to do with it. What I said was not an ignorant comment. It was many other negative things, but not that. Jacoby Brisset being pumped about NC State means absolutely nothing. Even the simplest mind can understand that he made a ridiculous decision to go to UF. It defied all logic! Your beloved Jack swayed that decision with most probably selfish motives.

Wow dawg. You care that much about one high school? He's just defending his peeps. I see nothing wrong with it.

I wish you guys would stop this thought that just because you are from south Florida and a top recruit that you have go to the U.. Just stop.. If dwyer kids don't come, so be it... We just gotta keep recruiting.

Fair enough, but this is a message board. I expressed my opinion like I'm allowed to. He/she referred to it as ignorant, so I responded. Seems fair to me.

Advertisement
Back