Johnnie Dixon

1jamaicancane

Senior
- Dixon will announce on December 8th at J.J. Muggs Sports Bar from 7-10 p.m.

- He has a top 5 of UM, Bama, OSu, NC State and Arkansas

- He's looking for education and playing time because "football doesn't last forever and you need a backup plan"

- His top 3 that everybody believes is UM, OSU and Bama and he just came from a ov at Alabama. Saban hit on education which is big with Dixon and his mom. They also talked about playing time since the guy who plays the position Dixon will play is supposed to be leaving early

- OSU ha impressed him because they're undefeated after 2 years and they talk about education and playing time also

- He wants to visit UM next week which is the day before his decision date. “We talked about setting up a visit,” Dixon said. “I am supposed to go down to Miami. I have to see how that is going to go because they might have an away game that day.”

- He wants to see around the town, even though he's been on campus so many teams he just wants to go around the town and chill

- He liked the Pitt game and how UM uses its wrs. “They are getting the ball to the receivers more,” Dixon said. “That is what [receivers] want. We want to get the ball in space and do what we do.”

- He has a relationship with Brad Kaaya. He talks to Brad a little but hasn't talked to him in a while but when they met they gained a cool relationship

- He got a text from KC on Thanksgiving. “He just told me Happy Thanksgiving, so I know that I have a brother there,” Dixon said. “He wasn’t talking to me about recruiting or anything like that. I know I have family there.”

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/WR-Johnnie-Dixon-Ready-To-Announce-163579

Advertisement
Hoping for a Cane commit. The offense sure can be fun to watch with Dorsett, Coley, Herb, Berrios, and Dixon(Thinking Brady should RS).

must get no question about it. Need to see this kid in orange and green Go canes! :neonu:

Hoping for a Cane commit. The offense sure can be fun to watch with Dorsett, Coley, Herb, Berrios, and Dixon(Thinking Brady should RS).

Griffen? Haven't seen our weekly update on him but if he's here next season I don't see how he isn't on the field.

Advertisement
Education, eh?

'UM, Bama, OSu, NC State and Arkansas?'

[video=youtube;sH4mz7vkal4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH4mz7vkal4[/video]

Hopefully Dixon grew up watching Sesame Street.

372.jpg

5.png

Advertisement
LOL doesn't even know that our season is over. I doubt he's coming. If he does, the kid didn't really do his research because he doesn't even know we won't be playing when he's planning to visit.

Thought he was all Cane, now I'm saying he's not coming. And i he does, I hope he gets smarter before he enrolls and knows a little about his new team.

LOL doesn't even know that our season is over. I doubt he's coming. If he does, the kid didn't really do his research because he doesn't even know we won't be playing when he's planning to visit.

Thought he was all Cane, now I'm saying he's not coming. And i he does, I hope he gets smarter before he enrolls and knows a little about his new team.

Dixon is probally talking about Canes might be away in the ACC Championship game.

Dixon is probally talking about Canes might be away in the ACC Championship game.

Oh yeah huh, well let's hope that's it then. I all but put that possibility out of my mind but I guess it could happen.

Advertisement

Oh yeah huh, well let's hope that's it then. I all but put that possibility out of my mind but I guess it could happen.

Recruits can come and visit the campus that weekend anyway. Cook is visiting the following weekend I believe.

That's exactly what he seemed to mean, hence the 'might' part.

Pretty obvious.

Advertisement
He's not dumb..yea our reg season is over but if nc and virginia win we play in the acc championship next weekend

He's not talking about us being away... He's talking about his football team the FHSAA Semi's and finals are in Orlando

Maroons gon maroon

Advertisement
Back