John Dunmore

I thought the consensus was that dunmore was slow and overrated? Now folks are clamoring for him to be in this class?
I never said this I always heard players and scouts say he was tough and makes plays I was always wondering what everybody was talking about

Advertisement
If everyone is healthy, I don’t see him starting. I really don’t think he will be on the team. My waaaaaaay to early guess for starter is.

Hightower
Pope
Harley/Wiggins

The rest battling will be
Njoku
Ezzard
Cager* doubt he is on the team
Payton
Haslewood* we will see if he picks Miami.
What has Pope done to show you he is capable of anything other than cry about p.t. & not get open? No way he starts unless he makes big progress in the off-season.

Advertisement
If everyone is healthy, I don’t see him starting. I really don’t think he will be on the team. My waaaaaaay to early guess for starter is.

Hightower
Pope
Harley/Wiggins

The rest battling will be
Njoku
Ezzard
Cager* doubt he is on the team
Payton
Haslewood* we will see if he picks Miami.
The thing is cager plays the same spot as njoku and wiggs. But y’all choose whose drops to ***** at

He was open but when you see the play the DB was at a angle coming in that would have cracked the **** out of Cager..... Who knows maybe he would have held the ball but it looked like a highlight hit about to happen... but.... Cager pulled a Cager so it doesn't matter...lol
You have an account on state of the u?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Headed to FIU or someone?
Idk where he's going.

One insider on PSU's board said he's taking the semester off & will be back with Penn St in the Spring.

But I've also heard from a coach who knows him that he was homesick & was tired of their staff because they supposedly lied to him about having an opportunity to play this year, he might've been passed up on depth chart as the backup X-WR by TF WR KeAndre Lambert.

I was just laughing at how Stubblefield is quite possibly the worst WR's coach I've ever seen, players can't wait to get away from him lol.

Idk where he's going.

One insider on PSU's board said he's taking the semester off & will be back with Penn St in the Spring.

But I've also heard from a coach who knows him that he was homesick & was tired of their staff because they supposedly lied to him about having an opportunity to play this year, he might've been passed up on depth chart as the backup X-WR by TF WR KeAndre Lambert.

I was just laughing at how Stubblefield is quite possibly the worst WR's coach I've ever seen, players can't wait to get away from him lol.
He wasn’t. He just wasn’t named a starter but he’s the primary backup for one of their starting WR positions

Idk where he's going.

Lol

Advertisement
Back