John Dunmore

Advertisement
Cager has never reached his full potential here IMO. Maybe he will see the light next year being his last year and all, ya veremos.
:neonu:

it's either transfer or ride the bench for that scrub....

He gotta go !!!!!
You aren't looking at this through Cagers eyes. He doesn't think he's trash. I'd bet he thinks he'll be in the NFL after an All ACC senior year finally putting it all together. No way he sits a year. Like I said, **** be back.

Advertisement
Cager has never reached his full potential here IMO. Maybe he will see the light next year being his last year and all, ya veremos.
:neonu:
his full potentional was overstated. i said when i saw his high school talk he was a slow, weak injury prone wr.

Advertisement
Dunmore goes from being a good player, to not being that good when he committed to Pedo State, to all of a sudden being good now that a flip is being thrown around. If he doesn’t flip is he gonna go back to sucking again?

Last edited:
Dunmore goes from being a good player, to not being that good when he committed to Pedo State, to all of a sudden being good idea now that a flip is being thrown around. If he doesn’t flip is he gonna go back to sucking again?

Exactly. It’s hilarious. Same thing was said of Sam Bruce. Same thing w Crowley. Lol. If a kid is good, he’s good. I may hate him for not being a Cane, but will never hate on him for such.

Advertisement
Dunmore goes from being a good player, to not being that good when he committed to Pedo State, to all of a sudden being good idea now that a flip is being thrown around. If he doesn’t flip is he gonna go back to sucking again?
Yeah it’s called “our receivers became crap” syndrome. When we thought he was bad we had Richards and Thomas and dik full of confidence. Now our guys can’t catch and we need bodies. Land this kid

Yeah it’s called “our receivers became crap” syndrome. When we thought he was bad we had Richards and Thomas and dik full of confidence. Now our guys can’t catch and we need bodies. Land this kid
Agreed give me him Payton and Haselwood and 2 of those three will be starting by mid season.

Advertisement
Dunmore ain't all that lmao. But hopefully we flip him and he puts in the work to improve.

Dunmore goes from being a good player, to not being that good when he committed to Pedo State, to all of a sudden being good now that a flip is being thrown around. If he doesn’t flip is he gonna go back to sucking again?
Its called recruiting.

Advertisement
Back