John Dunmore

Advertisement
Nobody remembers this but between drops and Cager no looking for the ball wide open against Pittsburgh they'd have scored 52 vs VT and 38 vs Pitt. Consistent hands and a fixed oline and the problems go away
I'm not making excuses for Cager, he's been inconsistent all year but if he woulda caught that pass he woulda got leveled and leveled hard.... I've watched that play a few times and it would have ended real bad for him... The DB was lined up for the killshot....
That still doesn't mean Cager shouldn't have made a play for it... He absolutely should have, that's what his job is.

Advertisement
I'm not making excuses for Cager, he's been inconsistent all year but if he woulda caught that pass he woulda got leveled and leveled hard.... I've watched that play a few times and it would have ended real bad for him... The DB was lined up for the killshot....
That still doesn't mean Cager shouldn't have made a play for it... He absolutely should have, that's what his job is.
Maybe I forgot it but I remember it was a throw that went through some guys but if he looked it was wide open for a TD if he looked. No excuses because between drops and penalties he literally gave away 8 tds at least which yes the offense was bad but the receivers themselves will say they were huge parts of every single bad game

Maybe I forgot it but I remember it was a throw that went through some guys but if he looked it was wide open for a TD if he looked. No excuses because between drops and penalties he literally gave away 8 tds at least which yes the offense was bad but the receivers themselves will say they were huge parts of every single bad game
He was open but when you see the play the DB was at a angle coming in that would have cracked the **** out of Cager..... Who knows maybe he would have held the ball but it looked like a highlight hit about to happen... but.... Cager pulled a Cager so it doesn't matter...lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll bite for the troll. JT left, Richards retired, Langham graduates and Cager is probably transferring. We only have 1 WR committed. You do the math

Yeah plus we won't be at 85 scholarships anyway. Not even close. We could probably take pretty much everybody we're panic offering and still not reach 85. So bring him on too.

I think we will take up to 3 of the 4...And the only one who could get turned down is Jones. But you take him if any of the others don't come

Now if any of the Pope transfer stuff is true, you gotta take Jones because we are running out of 6'0 and under, after the catch guys...jmo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back