John Dunmore

Still produced tds and he was open he just has to catch the ball. I'm hoping for a Leonard Hankerson SR season if he returns. Not going back and forth with you either.

It would be a good example to the young WRs to stick it out. He will be a senior and he has all off season to work on catching the ball.

Advertisement
I want to see Dunmore senior tape before I pass judgement.

Kids can always improve

I tried but couldn't find the clip, but Jadon Haselwood (WR interested in Miami) said in an interview when asked what WR impressed him most at the opening, Dunmore from South Florida. I will take his opinion over most anyone on this board or any analyst.

I saw that , too.

VIP ByANDREW IVINS
ORLANDO, Fla. – The eight-game FHSAA final series wrapped up Saturday inside Camping World Stadium.

John Dunmore is in no way a lock to sign with Penn State. This was probably the biggest recruiting nugget to come out of the weekend. We knew that Miami had been laying the groundwork to flip the Top247 wide receiver from the Nittany Lions and once he showed up on Saturday morning wearing a pair of green and orange UM gloves it only confirmed that there's a chance it happens. Dunmore was asked by multiple reporters after Chaminade-Madonna Prep's 3A state title win over King's Acadmey if he planned to spend next weekend in Coral Gables on an official visit. He said he wasn't sure. His teammates however made it seem like he's for sure coming with some of them acting like he's already committed to the Hurricanes.

Advertisement
VIP ByANDREW IVINS
ORLANDO, Fla. – The eight-game FHSAA final series wrapped up Saturday inside Camping World Stadium.

John Dunmore is in no way a lock to sign with Penn State. This was probably the biggest recruiting nugget to come out of the weekend. We knew that Miami had been laying the groundwork to flip the Top247 wide receiver from the Nittany Lions and once he showed up on Saturday morning wearing a pair of green and orange UM gloves it only confirmed that there's a chance it happens. Dunmore was asked by multiple reporters after Chaminade-Madonna Prep's 3A state title win over King's Acadmey if he planned to spend next weekend in Coral Gables on an official visit. He said he wasn't sure. His teammates however made it seem like he's for sure coming with some of them acting like he's already committed to the Hurricanes.
He was at the practice when 4 left the team with Rique and Couch and there was that buzz thay somebody was coming and now Harley saying he comin too

Hope he’s right. Would be an A+ haul if Dugans snags him Payton and Haselwood.

All we'd need then is a mother ******* OC who lives, breathes, eats and &hits offensive schemes to put some plays together that will let these boys feast!! That's all we need.

Richt, we don't need the Washington Redskins Hogs OL to beat Duke and BC. Just get an OC who knows what he's doing and knows how to utilize talent and we will crush the Coastal.

It's really just that **** simple, Richt!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmao y’all so harsh bruh😭..Cager needs to improve but he’s talented and likely will be starting next year

If everyone is healthy, I don’t see him starting. I really don’t think he will be on the team. My waaaaaaay to early guess for starter is.

Hightower
Pope
Harley/Wiggins

The rest battling will be
Njoku
Ezzard
Cager* doubt he is on the team
Payton
Haslewood* we will see if he picks Miami.

If everyone is healthy, I don’t see him starting. I really don’t think he will be on the team. My waaaaaaay to early guess for starter is.

Hightower
Pope
Harley/Wiggins

The rest battling will be
Njoku
Ezzard
Cager* doubt he is on the team
Payton
Haslewood* we will see if he picks Miami.

Dunmore? Lol

Advertisement
I thought the consensus was that dunmore was slow and overrated? Now folks are clamoring for him to be in this class?

I hear you.

He was always good, but this board is populated by a bunch of idiots. Still laughing about how the one fake *** insider said Dugans was forced to offer him, but not by Richt.

Glad to see we're back in the mix here.
Lol.

Dude at the time Dunmore was considered a camp guy that hasn't totally performed under the lights. The more he showed he was a beast the staff couldn't not offer him. He's absolutely taken his game to a different level this year.

Advertisement
Back