John Clough on offensive/defensive staff

This thread is about some dude on Twitter with 300 followers. Seems more like his wishlist than anything drenched in sauces.

Advertisement

I saw that article... Alvarez was banking on Aranda's family and schools for his kids keeping him in Madison for a salary that ranks him towards the bottom of his conference for a DC. I think he makes in the high $500's so we can pay him much better if he wants to go.

It'd be extra sweet if we start stealing a guy or two that clowns like Alvarez think they can underpay.

I saw that article... Alvarez was banking on Aranda's family and schools for his kids keeping him in Madison for a salary that ranks him towards the bottom of his conference for a DC. I think he makes in the high $500's so we can pay him much better if he wants to go.

It'd be extra sweet if we start stealing a guy or two that clowns like Alvarez think they can underpay.

Yep, it was almost like Alvarez was saying "Dave's fine, he doesn't need to make more money... "

Yep, it was almost like Alvarez was saying "Dave's fine, he doesn't need to make more money... "

Yep as ol Barry pulls in more than $1 mil per as AD alone. No wonder he has extra cash floating around to invest in ponzi schemes.

Advertisement

Yep, it was almost like Alvarez was saying "Dave's fine, he doesn't need to make more money... "[/QUOTE]

Yep as ol Barry pulls in more than $1 mil per as AD alone. No wonder he has extra cash floating around to invest in ponzi schemes.[/QUOTE]

LOL^^^^^^ That's funny!

People should read that article. When you're make my over $500K, unless it's a true promotion of someplace you really want to be, the "quality of life" argument is a very real consideration.

It's not just about "winning with South Florida athletes" for thes guys. It's about where they are comfortable. I haven't seen Don Brown's salary at Michigan, but based on what Pruitt made at UGA, I'm guessing Richt could had paid him more. But it's not just about the money.

If Aranda likes "colleg town" environments, he can be selective. And that job security point is the deal many are using to poach LSU staff. Because unless you are being a homer, there is no way anyone can argue Miami, in its recent and current form, is a better program than LSU is. So why would Corey Raymond, Ed O, or Kevin Steele make a lateral move to a lower program? It would have to be increased job security, IMO.

Too many coaches for that to be accurate. I think you can only have 10, and that list has 11 names.

I'd like to get Stoutland back at UM. He has to know there is heat on Chip Kelly ...

Like I said....I have no idea who this is, but tweeted this out earlier.

'Canes Offensive Staff: HC: Richt; QB: J.Richt; OL: Sales; RB: Brown; WR: Beard; TE: Scott

'Canes Defensive Staff: DC: Aranda; DL: Kuligowski; LB: Brown; DB: Raymond; ST: Hartley

Stoutland's name was all over the Nevin ****tpiro scandal.
No way he ever works at UM again.

Advertisement
Clown show.

Dudes are getting trolled.

We'll know what we need to know when Richt tells us. Until then, just entertain yourself with the rumors and possibilities.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just don't see aranda here. Kul will be a tough pull and would require a co-DC type role. Same kind of deal goes for Raymond - he's a lifetime LSU guy....would be an impressive hire but I can't see him leaving for a lateral move. Best case scenario - we get one of those 2 guys as a
Position coach and a DC

Advertisement
Back