John Clough on offensive/defensive staff

sid the kid

Recruit
Don't know who this dude is, but if he is right about our staff.....Richt is bringing in a bunch of assassins. Wow!

Advertisement
Like I said....I have no idea who this is, but tweeted this out earlier.

'Canes Offensive Staff: HC: Richt; QB: J.Richt; OL: Sales; RB: Brown; WR: Beard; TE: Scott

'Canes Defensive Staff: DC: Aranda; DL: Kuligowski; LB: Brown; DB: Raymond; ST: Hartley

Advertisement
Don't know who this dude is, but if he is right about our staff.....Richt is bringing in a bunch of assassins. Wow!

if he is right, that is a beast squad on both sides of the ball.

Offensive line coach is important, and I saw ALOT of Georgia fans complaining about Sales...don't know how I would feel about that...Obviously everyone else has home run written all over it...to the point where I feel this is more of a dream staff and not something that is actually happening or has any substance behind it.

Edit: He also loses a bit of credibility IMO since he said Aranda's 3-4 defense would mesh well with Coach Kool's 3-4 background, but last i checked Missouri has been running a 4-3 forever.

Double Edit: Report: Rob Sale finds new home

I no longer believe that tweet at all anymore lol.

Last edited:

'Canes Offensive Staff: HC: Richt; QB: J.Richt; OL: Sales; RB: Brown; WR: Beard; TE: Scott

'Canes Defensive Staff: DC: Aranda; DL: Kuligowski; LB: Brown; DB: Raymond; ST: Hartley

I'd lose my **** if that ends up being the defensive staff. Aranda, Kuligowski, and Raymond would be savagery

Advertisement
Too many coaches for that to be accurate. I think you can only have 10, and that list has 11 names.

I'd like to get Stoutland back at UM. He has to know there is heat on Chip Kelly ...

yeah plus he offered lilly and mclendon which means he prob didnt want to keep beard and scott at all.

Too many coaches for that to be accurate. I think you can only have 10, and that list has 11 names.

I'd like to get Stoutland back at UM. He has to know there is heat on Chip Kelly ...

Yea, you're right...another reason why this is bogus...unless Hartley is the TE coach like the guy above me said...But ****... Hartley over Scott is retarded.

Advertisement
Any chance Jon Richt is a GA? Then he would not be the actual QB coach, but could effectively served as one.

Last edited:

There's always one!!! Let me guess this is another "DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER THREADS"

Advertisement

Actually it's 9 assistants, 10 including HC

Aranda's hasn't been killing it on the recruiting trail. If true, hope crootin takes off for him in S. Florida

Advertisement
Back