John Campbell Kicking A@@

Love the change in culture that Richt is bringing, guys like Campbell that want it

Meanwhile, check out the Savages (Gilbert & Pinckney) on the side getting rowdy = Offseason U **** lol

Advertisement
Yikes brown was that LSU transfer right??

No wonder kid transferred if he’s getting beat by true frosh now... kid must not put in the work

If a school like LSU or even us lets u transfer chances are high ur a jag, we needed the body at the time its why we took him. That was because of the last staff

Wow Browns a bust cause he didn’t win the battle for a garbage can lid.....lmao....maybe he didn’t like the smell of it...I think I’ll hold my judgement until I see him play against Humans....

The odds are against him at this point, Im with valid its why I dont get excited about transfers and why I did not want Grimes. If *** dont want him I dont want him, and I know he had the family excuse but Im sure he wont do **** at UF

No wonder kid transferred if he’s getting beat by true frosh now... kid must not put in the work

If a school like LSU or even us lets u transfer chances are high ur a jag, we needed the body at the time its why we took him. That was because of the last staff

True very few transfers work out like a baker mayfield, Russell Wilson etc...

Defiantly thought the kid would at minimum be looking at RT and be decent with his age and time in S&C but I don’t think he has the heart

Advertisement
For all the people saying Brown doesn't want it or he's soft or he ain't trying, how the **** can you gather all that from just one clip? You have no idea what happened in practice before or what happened after. It's great to see a young bull like Campbwll get after it and compete, but let's not bash one of our own players and say he doesn't deserve a scholarship etc for one clip. I believe this freshman class will come in and challenge and take veteran spots, but we don't need to attack our own players

For all the people saying Brown doesn't want it or he's soft or he ain't trying, how the **** can you gather all that from just one clip? You have no idea what happened in practice before or what happened after. It's great to see a young bull like Campbwll get after it and compete, but let's not bash one of our own players and say he doesn't deserve a scholarship etc for one clip. I believe this freshman class will come in and challenge and take veteran spots, but we don't need to attack our own players

I agree 100%

True very few transfers work out like a baker mayfield, Russell Wilson etc...

Defiantly thought the kid would at minimum be looking at RT and be decent with his age and time in S&C but I don’t think he has the heart

theres a slim chance, the guys u mentioned did it but most times im pretty sure it doesnt work out but of course its not impossible

Guy with the biggest smile on his face is Searels. The OL is coming together.

Let's give Brown another offseason before we call him a bust. He's a pretty athletic dude and could come around. Some teams live off of 4th and 5th-year linemen who finally put it all together. OT, especially, is a really hard position to predict when people will make the leap from mediocre/good to great. And if he's not producing in 2018, and being leap frogged by Herbert and Hillery (and maybe Campbell, too), I expect he'll graduate and not stick around for a 5th year.

Advertisement

I agree 100%

Same.

It only took that poster five posts to show he's smarter than a large portion of this board.

Man, some of the goofballs around here really jump to some outlandish conclusions based on nothing.

I agree 100%

Same.

It only took that poster five posts to show he's smarter than a large portion of this board.

Man, some of the goofballs around here really jump to some outlandish conclusions based on nothing.

Oh yeah? Here's another clip:

[video=youtube;3xwedpRTvvY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xwedpRTvvY[/video]

1:06 TRUE FRESHMAN. Again.

1:16 Soft ***, supposed-to-be-$ec-George

What did Searles say?

1:52 Who da **** is Searles talking to AGAIN?

Last edited:
Advertisement
**** Brown doesn't want it at all

part of the reason i don't like tranfers. they seem have a tendency to give up too easily and don't have the right work ethic.

This.

Just looking at this already tells you Brown is a waste of a scholarship and will never play here. Physically weak and A LOT of quit in him.

Please tell me he is a senior.
You don't know what you're talking about.

Haven't even seen the kid play

Have you ever done this drill? I have and beat several guys that would whip my *** and were much better than me. All about feet placement and it's awkward to hold

It's gotten to the point where ppl are undeserving of scholarships during conditioning now

Man these fans are the worst

My assessment wasn't just based on 1 clip. It the fact the clip fits what we've heard about Browns since he gotten here. Weak and poor effort. You would of like him to give a last pitch effort at the end and not that "fck it you win, I quit" mentality he had.

My opinion is not only from that clip, but from Pete's updates on Brown and spring videos I've seen on the All Canes Access youtube account.

Not to mention we're hearing a lot of great things from Hillery and Herbert.

@ 1:17-1:30 "your faster then that!", "How about some effort!"
@ 1:54 "your just easing through. I want you to run and hit LBers!"

[video=youtube;3xwedpRTvvY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xwedpRTvvY[/video]

I'd like to see Kool vs Searels doing the lid tug-o-war. Winner has to take on Hartley.

Spoiler alert......Hartley kicks all of his opponents in the nards and is undefeated. Yells "If you ain't cheatin' then you ain't tryin'!" immediately after. Rick just acts like he didn't see or hear it each time.

Waste of time. At no point (at NO point) in football do you ever pull someone.

This **** is going to stop.

Advertisement
I'd like to see Kool vs Searels doing the lid tug-o-war. Winner has to take on Hartley.

Spoiler alert......Hartley kicks all of his opponents in the nards and is undefeated. Yells "If you ain't cheatin' then you ain't tryin'!" immediately after. Rick just acts like he didn't see or hear it each time.

Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waste of time. At no point (at NO point) in football do you ever pull someone.

This **** is going to stop.

EVERY REP MATTERS.

[video=youtube;KgzLzbd-zT4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgzLzbd-zT4[/video]

Wow Browns a bust cause he didn’t win the battle for a garbage can lid.....lmao....maybe he didn’t like the smell of it...I think I’ll hold my judgement until I see him play against Humans....

That clip is not a good look. Its not the fact that he lost, it's the fact that he showed zero competitiveness.

Advertisement
Back