John Campbell Kicking A@@

**** Brown doesn't want it at all

part of the reason i don't like tranfers. they seem have a tendency to give up too easily and don't have the right work ethic.

This.

Just looking at this already tells you Brown is a waste of a scholarship and will never play here. Physically weak and A LOT of quit in him.

Please tell me he is a senior.
You don't know what you're talking about.

Haven't even seen the kid play

Have you ever done this drill? I have and beat several guys that would whip my *** and were much better than me. All about feet placement and it's awkward to hold

It's gotten to the point where ppl are undeserving of scholarships during conditioning now

Man these fans are the worst

Advertisement
You guys are making too much out of this clip. Already labeled Brown as a bust. This clip only told me that Brown was not into it and didn't give the effort. Campbell on the other hand wanted to prove something and he did. Does that mean Brown is not going to give every ounce of energy and strength in practice or game time? Who knows but no way you can make a determination based on this clip.

John Campbell has an excellent build in between 6-5 and looks like he’s 290 with room to add on but he’s really fit for an offensive lineman. His highlight tape is nasty too

part of the reason i don't like tranfers. they seem have a tendency to give up too easily and don't have the right work ethic.

This.

Just looking at this already tells you Brown is a waste of a scholarship and will never play here. Physically weak and A LOT of quit in him.

Have you ever done this drill? I have and beat several guys that would whip my *** and were much better than me. All about feet placement and it's awkward to hold

It's gotten to the point where ppl are undeserving of scholarships during conditioning now

don't know neither kid, what I noticed was how much bigger Campbell's legs are verses brown's. I met Campbell and his family right after Christmas here in Orlando and told him to make us proud. guess he is off to a great start.

Advertisement
Wow Browns a bust cause he didn’t win the battle for a garbage can lid.....lmao....maybe he didn’t like the smell of it...I think I’ll hold my judgement until I see him play against Humans....

Brown's biggest problems were strength already and toughness. His older brother had the toughness probably but he had the prototype body for a tackle. Think he quit football at Vtech after 2 years. Dude never wanted it.

Advertisement

This.

The narrative from DMoney and others on Brown has been that he is not strong enough to play. Nothing has occured to make anyone think Brown will contribute. Now shut up.

Anyone who knows anything about OL crootin will tell you to look for the "nasty"

It was said Campbell had it in droves and it has been said that Brown is soft. Here is confirmation

Most telling part of that vid is when Brown quit he just walked away like it was no big deal. He wasn't mad, ****ed, upset, or anything that he not only lost, but got owned by a kid who has been on campus for 1 month

Advertisement
Lol. At calling anyone soft or they can’t play from that clip. That actually tells me more about the posters saying that then it does anything about the guys in the clip. I would be willing to bet both the dudes in the clip would dishrag your ***

I can tell you one thing from watching this video.

This freshman class is coming in and competing. Most importantly they aren’t backing down from anything. They understand what they can do.

This is good. Weed out the guys who only kinda want it. Brown has always struck me as one of those guys.

Advertisement
this clip tells me more about Campbell and how he is ready to compete, than brown since I am not expecting much from him. It will be a pleasant surprise if the kid becomes a factor.

i like to work. Im also expecting to see a jump in browns production and play as well this spring.

Campbell will be a 3 year starter here if he keeps it up

What I noticed was how physically ready Campbell looks in that vid. Well put together and looks solid with little bad weight. He’s gonna surprise some people

Advertisement
Back