John Campbell Kicking A@@

Hstokes1447

Junior
John Campbell showing off his power while kicking RSO George Brown's a@@ in tug-o-war

giphy.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Campbell is going to be a beast, no doubt. However, this clip does not really prove anything because Brown is, well, Brown.

I would love to see him go against Donaldson.

Yikes brown was that LSU transfer right??

No wonder kid transferred if he’s getting beat by true frosh now... kid must not put in the work

Yikes brown was that LSU transfer right??

No wonder kid transferred if he’s getting beat by true frosh now... kid must not put in the work

Not being as strong as the other guy. But being a dude that gives up easily is not a good look. Granted, it's only a short clip. Maybe we're only seeing the end. But my initial impression was not positive toward Brown.

Advertisement
If needed, there is a scholarship we can use. Brown got no dog in him at all. Might as well have the last name McCray.

Advertisement
**** Brown doesn't want it at all

part of the reason i don't like tranfers. they seem have a tendency to give up too easily and don't have the right work ethic.

This.

Just looking at this already tells you Brown is a waste of a scholarship and will never play here. Physically weak and A LOT of quit in him.

Please tell me he is a senior.

our lowest rated OL signee. LMAOOO. I'm telling yall, Richt just recruits different. Watch out, fellas, we got SOME SAVAGES ON THE SQUAD.

Advertisement
I'm more impressed with John Campbell from watching that clip. He has a lot of dog in him from what I see. That's what we need on the oline. Looks like a future starter.

Last edited:
**** Brown doesn't want it at all

part of the reason i don't like tranfers. they seem have a tendency to give up too easily and don't have the right work ethic.

This.

Just looking at this already tells you Brown is a waste of a scholarship and will never play here. Physically weak and A LOT of quit in him.

Please tell me he is a senior.

He will be a RJR next season. So unless he moves on, we are stuck with him for 2 more seasons.

Advertisement
Back