John Campbell Kicking A@@

You guys can make all the excuses in the world and say we shouldn't criticize players and all that nonsense. But if you're an OL 3 or 4 years out of HS and getting fixed up by a HS kid, then you're either not trying hard enough, or you suck.

I warned you guys when you were salivating about getting a 4 star from your wet dream the SEC that if Brown was any good he'd have played or been in the plans at LSU. LSU offense is ****, and they aren't Stanford or Wisconsin on the OL. If you can't play there, then you **** sure aren't going to play here.

Advertisement
You guys can make all the excuses in the world and say we shouldn't criticize players and all that nonsense. But if you're an OL 3 or 4 years out of HS and getting fixed up by a HS kid, then you're either not trying hard enough, or you suck.

I warned you guys when you were salivating about getting a 4 star from your wet dream the SEC that if Brown was any good he'd have played or been in the plans at LSU. LSU offense is ****, and they aren't Stanford or Wisconsin on the OL. If you can't play there, then you **** sure aren't going to play here.

i dont get fans that are upset when you criticize a kid who clearly lacks heart. whether the garbage pale or the video with searles, he doesnt go hard. there is a difference, this kid apparently has alot of natural talent and is just lazy. thats different than a kid like jasir jones who is apparently limited.

i dont get fans that are upset when you criticize a kid who clearly lacks heart. whether the garbage pale or the video with searles, he doesnt go hard. there is a difference, this kid apparently has alot of natural talent and is just lazy. thats different than a kid like jasir jones who is apparently limited.

That clip shows you he gives up quickly. The other thing it shows you is that he's given very little effort in the weight/nutrition room. It's inexcusable to get worked like that by a kid who should be in HS.

If you look at his bio, he's listed at 283 pounds at 6'7, so that tells you he's had less run in the weight room than Swasey did when Swasey was miming in the signals from outside the window.

We need to sign some nasty dogs on the OL, and it looks like we're heading in the direction with a few of the guys we've signed the last 2 years like Scaife and Campbell. Gaynor is supposed to be a tough guy too.

That clip shows you he gives up quickly. The other thing it shows you is that he's given very little effort in the weight/nutrition room. It's inexcusable to get worked like that by a kid who should be in HS.

If you look at his bio, he's listed at 283 pounds at 6'7, so that tells you he's had less run in the weight room than Swasey did when Swasey was miming in the signals from outside the window.

We need to sign some nasty dogs on the OL, and it looks like we're heading in the direction with a few of the guys we've signed the last 2 years like Scaife and Campbell. Gaynor is supposed to be a tough guy too.

After watching this rope thingie, I went back and revisited Campbell's HS vid.
Dude reminded me a little of Gaynor with how nasty he was to the kids he was tossing around.
Love it.

That clip is not started at the beginning. Also I am guessing that once you get past the cones which they were a yard in the drill is over.

But we are always wondering why this guy or that guy does not get a chance. The coaches are with the guys everyday. It is just freightening to think that Knowles is one of better safeties when he is playing bad. The truth hurts that much worse. We as fans are just hoping it is the coaches holding a guy back. Odds are it is the player himself holding back.

Advertisement

After watching this rope thingie, I went back and revisited Campbell's HS vid.
Dude reminded me a little of Gaynor with how nasty he was to the kids he was tossing around.
Love it.

You can't really teach mean. Either you have that dog in you, or you don't. You can coax some dormant dog out of guys, but you'll never make a chihuahua a pit bull.

Advertisement
Back