Joe Yearby...Please say it aint so...

He has a good job at a young age nothing to be disappointed about... could eventually end up a rb coach on the collegiate level if that's where his heart is at.

He can provide for his family legitimately is all that matters at least hes not out here trying to rob mfkers like Willie Williams and Maurice Clarett.

Exactly. I don't understand why this is bad......hopefully he takes the time to finish his degree as, I could be wrong, but I think you need it to coach in college. But he has a job and hopefully grows in it.

Sadly, he just didn't have the speed for the pros.

Advertisement
Hurts my heart man...I hope it isnt true he'd have made more money at UM if its true. Hoping its just a bad rumor. Hope he is still in school goes back to UM for his degree

How would he have made more money at UM, other than graduating, i'm curious? He wasn't getting any faster probably. He'd be the same back.

RB coach at Doral..

Dammit mane
Had to leave early to feed the family.

On what, a stipend of a couple grand if he's lucky? Or is he teaching too?

Lean forward and choke yourself.

"WITH MY HAND, NUMBNUTZ!"

hqdefault.jpg

I can't believe he couldn't make it on to a 90 man roster. Anyway he did the right thing. Put your nfl dreams behind you and feed the fam

Advertisement
He has a good job at a young age nothing to be disappointed about... could eventually end up a rb coach on the collegiate level if that's where his heart is at.

He can provide for his family legitimately is all that matters at least hes not out here trying to rob mfkers like Willie Williams and Maurice Clarett.

Do you know how much a high school running backs coach makes in Dade County?

ill tell you $1300 a year

A HS RB coach in FL makes like 3K a year. That is not a job that is going to feed the family. And he never graduated, so he obviously isn't teaching on top of it.

He needs to go back and finish his degree (which he can do for free). Then he can at least be a HS teacher and work on his coaching career.

Hurts my heart man...I hope it isnt true he'd have made more money at UM if its true. Hoping its just a bad rumor. Hope he is still in school goes back to UM for his degree

How would he have made more money at UM, other than graduating, i'm curious? He wasn't getting any faster probably. He'd be the same back.

Hmmmm. Lets see

RUnning backs Coach in Dade County =$1300

compared to

1 year @ UM with free housing, tutition, and stipends...= at least 50K

A HS RB coach in FL makes like 3K a year. That is not a job that is going to feed the family. And he never graduated, so he obviously isn't teaching on top of it.

He needs to go back and finish his degree (which he can do for free). Then he can at least be a HS teacher and work on his coaching career.

no they make $1300..and yes he could have stayed in school get his degree and have no bills at all for another year, it was a horrible decision

Advertisement
Yearby is one of my personal favorite RBs. Bruh had a big skillset, averaged 6.0 ypc. I bet if he stayed and teams had more film on him as a senior he would have at least been worth a late round flyer in the 7th. Great feet, great vision, average speed. I don't know why Joe Yearby gets so much hate on here.

Good job?
High School position coach?
Provide for his family with less than 2000 a YEAR?

Pull your head out of your ***. The dude ****ed up in a huge way. He is going to need to rob mfkers as a result.

Coaching may not be a bad gig but I really hope he gets his degree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Its confirmed...

Im hoping they at least hire him as a substitute teacher or a paraprofessional... that would add another $20-30k to his salary

I've seen a lot of players come and go over the years. I don't think I've ever been as confused about a player as I was/am about Yearby - went from 1K yards as a starter, to backup, to third string in less than a year. Still don't think any of us know the real reason. Then decides to enter the draft early instead of being a heavily utilized backup at Miami or transferring to start somewhere else as a super senior.

I have respect for him, but just utterly confused by his history at Miami and his decision making over the past year or so.

When you don't block, you don't play for CMR....

Advertisement
I wonder if he considered going to Canadian league? Much better paycheck but may be too far from family.

Its confirmed...

Im hoping they at least hire him as a substitute teacher or a paraprofessional... that would add another $20-30k to his salary

He might be able to get a gig as the school's preffered pool sub. Which means, whenever there's a need for a sub, he's got the first crack at it. It's pretty much an every day job but the pay is garbage. We're talking around $20 grand a year. All you need to be a substitute is an associates degree.

Advertisement
Back