Joe Yearby...Please say it aint so...

Advertisement
I've seen a lot of players come and go over the years. I don't think I've ever been as confused about a player as I was/am about Yearby - went from 1K yards as a starter, to backup, to third string in less than a year. Still don't think any of us know the real reason. Then decides to enter the draft early instead of being a heavily utilized backup at Miami or transferring to start somewhere else as a super senior.

I have respect for him, but just utterly confused by his history at Miami and his decision making over the past year or so.

Maybe he just lost the desire to play. He may have said well let me cash in if I can, if not I am done.

Advertisement
I've seen a lot of players come and go over the years. I don't think I've ever been as confused about a player as I was/am about Yearby - went from 1K yards as a starter, to backup, to third string in less than a year. Still don't think any of us know the real reason. Then decides to enter the draft early instead of being a heavily utilized backup at Miami or transferring to start somewhere else as a super senior.

I have respect for him, but just utterly confused by his history at Miami and his decision making over the past year or so.

The pressure of having to feed two kids at that age when you're not ready financially or professionally will cause a lot of otherwise normal people to make bad decisions. Unless you have a family support structure that can provide you with some financial help, it is a very tough situation to be in.

Good luck to him.

Advertisement

The pressure of having to feed two kids at that age when you're not ready financially or professionally will cause a lot of otherwise normal people to make bad decisions. Unless you have a family support structure that can provide you with some financial help, it is a very tough situation to be in.

Good luck to him.

Should have wrapped it up

RB coach at Doral..

Dammit mane
Had to leave early to feed the family.

51KgNaWieAL.jpg

Advertisement
At this point, I hope he finishes his degree and makes a future for himself.

He's a young man, in good health, and with the opportunity to take advantage of a free degree from a top 40 institution. He may have to do it one class at a time while he works, but there are worse things in life. Much worse.

I honestly hope he takes advantage of this and wish him luck. Also, use birth control. Wrap that shīt up, it's the only way to be sure.

Advertisement
Hurts my heart man...I hope it isnt true he'd have made more money at UM if its true. Hoping its just a bad rumor. Hope he is still in school goes back to UM for his degree

I wish him the best man, I really thought he was a good enough player to play in the NFL.

He has a good job at a young age nothing to be disappointed about... could eventually end up a rb coach on the collegiate level if that's where his heart is at.

He can provide for his family legitimately is all that matters at least hes not out here trying to rob mfkers like Willie Williams and Maurice Clarett.

Advertisement
Back