Joe Rose's sauces

Advertisement
I can actually see these clowns believing that a Shula/Dorsey combo would be easy to sell. We talk about lazy hires. This would be almost even worse- a completely superficial hire. Hey! We not only brought a Shula back to South Florida but he's bringing with him everyone's favorite Cane!

Reminds me of the time my grandpa conned me into jerking him off for a nickel instead of a dime because the nickel was bigger.

Romberg double confirmed that the position was offered to Mike Shula and he turned it down. That is more concerning to me than hearing Cristobal and Schiano haven't been contacted.
I am calling B.S. On that. Romberg has no more info on what is going down at the Hecht than DBC.

Advertisement
I can actually see these clowns believing that a Shula/Dorsey combo would be easy to sell. We talk about lazy hires. This would be almost even worse- a completely superficial hire. Hey! We not only brought a Shula back to South Florida but he's bringing with him everyone's favorite Cane!

Reminds me of the time my grandpa conned me into jerking him off for a nickel instead of a dime because the nickel was bigger.

Hahahaha. And then you found out he wasn't even your grandpa. At least you still walked away with that nickel though. Glass half full kinda day.

Romberg double confirmed that the position was offered to Mike Shula and he turned it down. That is more concerning to me than hearing Cristobal and Schiano haven't been contacted.
I am calling B.S. On that. Romberg has no more info on what is going down at the Hecht than DBC.

These coaches profit from being "hot" so they do everything to create buzz. Shula's agent is probably hunting new contract or a NFL HC job (the other Miami job?). Why in the world The U call someone who failed at Bama and whose last "good" work on a sideline was ball boy for his daddy?

Advertisement
SAUCES FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

screen-shot-2015-03-06-at-2-58-10-pm.jpg

Herman or Butch, this should have been over a week ago. Stop wasting time you bunch of dumb asses at the top.

Advertisement
Wario or some other unqualified SOB gets hired and this is happening to all my miami ****

tumblr_mbt74cxtcn1rvmocro1_500.gif

I find it extremely hard to believe that Cristobal would be hired here as the head coach. Just doesn't make sense. There are so many more qualified coaches in the NCAA and NFL to choose from. Miami needs to inject some serious buzz into this dead program. Enough is enough with these project coaches.

Cristobal's problem at Alabama is that he is an OL coach, I believe. That isn't going to cut it. You spent a couple of years under Saban to intern and learn, great! Now go coach somewhere and turn a Football program around some where outside of FIU. That being said, it would not surprise me at all if Cristobal becomes a good coach down the road. I just feel he needs to prove it first before taking over at Miami.

Advertisement
romberg might have meant he turned down and interview or interest. Just hire butch. he will do it for free room and board and live in the dorms. he has no fear of this job and what comes with it.

Advertisement
Back