Joe Rose's sauces

mbuendia

Freshman
Just mentioned on his radio show that his sauces have confirmed to him that Miami has NOT reached out to Cristobal or Schiano.

We back?

Advertisement
Would obviously be excellent news but didn't Joe Rose already recently mention that he had "sauces" tip him off to a recent meeting between Jimmy and Schiano in the Keys?

Advertisement
Good to hear. All the Mario hype is coming from Mario. There is really only one former Cane type to consider -- Butch. We need to be in the college playoffs in the next couple years and Butch is the one to get us there, especially since one loss doesn't matter as much -- as much as I insist Butch is the only choice, I still think he can easily lose a game from sideline brain fart. Just win ACC win even one loss and television will turn the thumb screws to get us in. Everyone hates us, everyone fears us, but everyone loves that TV money and TV loves THE U. Can any game this side of The Super Bowl, touch a Miami v ND playoff game? There is not a person in the country who doesn't hate one or both of those schools.

Would obviously be excellent news but didn't Joe Rose already recently mention that he had "sauces" tip him off to a recent meeting between Jimmy and Schiano in the Keys?

Just because Schiano met with Jimmy does not necessarily mean he met with the UM administration, though I am not sure how close/involved JJ is to BOT at UM.

Advertisement

Just because Schiano met with Jimmy does not necessarily mean he met with the UM administration, though I am not sure how close/involved JJ is to BOT at UM.

Agreed but the way Joe "reported" the tip it was inferred that Jimmy was acting as a conduit for the school and it wasn't just two guys sharing some conch fritters and beers.

Meanwhile minutes later on 790 Romberg mentioned MC and GS as his top 2.

romberg is a talking head at this point. he doesnt know wtf he is talking about.

Joaquin Gonzalez Syndrome. Another former o-lineman at best showing irrational prejudice toward one of their own and at worst suffering some delusion that Luigi will offer them a job on his all-star staff. Joaquin has already been hinting at his desire for that.

Advertisement
0019.gif

All these ******* rumors suck! All I know if what Romberg said about Shula, then the BOT has ****ted the bed in a massive way!!!

Advertisement
I can actually see these clowns believing that a Shula/Dorsey combo would be easy to sell. We talk about lazy hires. This would be almost even worse- a completely superficial hire. Hey! We not only brought a Shula back to South Florida but he's bringing with him everyone's favorite Cane!

Romberg double confirmed that the position was offered to Mike Shula and he turned it down. That is more concerning to me than hearing Cristobal and Schiano haven't been contacted.

Advertisement
Back