JOE ROSE SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you STFU about political crap specially since you don't know what the **** you are talking about.

Actually he is correct, so maybe you should just stfu.

Will the democrats take credit or apologize for my companies healthcare costs going up 250% next year due to the "Affordable" Care Act that they rammed down everyone's throat? I seriously doubt that they will. Your a fool if you don't think that both republicans and democrats are equally crooked. I just choose to side with the party that doesn't demonize success and promote handouts and entitlement.

hey this guy gets it

I dont like either one of them

bush was a bad bad president
obama has been a TERRIBLE president

at least I can actually admit that bush didn't not only not work out, but was pretty much a semi disaster

dems on the other hand, these people are downright brainwashed and speaking anything bad about obama for so long got you automatically tagged as racist

Bush was bad but he did not have an agenda in destroying the country. The current statist, Marxist and leftist in the White House wants to destroy the country with his "fundemental transformation".
Bush destroyed the country's economy. What the **** you mean he didn't have a agenda.....because he is white?

Advertisement
Why don't you STFU about political crap specially since you don't know what the **** you are talking about.

Will the democrats take credit or apologize for my companies healthcare costs going up 250% next year due to the "Affordable" Care Act that they rammed down everyone's throat? I seriously doubt that they will. Your a fool if you don't think that both republicans and democrats are equally crooked. I just choose to side with the party that doesn't demonize success and promote handouts and entitlement.

hey this guy gets it

at least I can actually admit that bush didn't not only not work out, but was pretty much a semi disaster

dems on the other hand, these people are downright brainwashed and speaking anything bad about obama for so long got you automatically tagged as racist
You are racist. Constantly moving the goal post. Bush was 100 times the worst president ever. Wars and bankruptcy. Obama cleaned it up. Then u phucks try to change it to other ****. 1 more year and you'll more than likely have a white person back so back to regular schedule programming. Same as they did Shannon but will hang with Golden the lot of you

see what I mean by brainwashed people?

I think the guy that called them parasites got it right, it's literally a disease.

And the red states take the most hand outs and entitlements but live off the rampant ignorance that reside within. Funny dynamic lol

There is no bounds to your stupidity. Whatever MSM spouts you regurgitate. How does it feel to have the MSM media telling you what to think?
Its a fact. I don't need to do the research for u. Many ways to get simple info. Starting with Google and the govt sites.

Oh well you didn't tell me that you thought it was a fact...that changes everything!!! The FACT of the matter is that you can find charts or graphs on Google or any other search engine to fit both arguments depending on who put those charts together. This is not a fact but I would be willing to bet that if a republican was taking welfare or unemployment benefits that they voted republican so that they didn't have to anymore. Fundamentally it doesn't make sense for them to vote that way because they enjoy the government assistance.

hey this guy gets it

You are racist. Constantly moving the goal post. Bush was 100 times the worst president ever. Wars and bankruptcy. Obama cleaned it up. Then u phucks try to change it to other ****. 1 more year and you'll more than likely have a white person back so back to regular schedule programming. Same as they did Shannon but will hang with Golden the lot of you
Cleaned what up you lib drone, poverty rate is higher, more people on food stamps, 1 in 5 milenials in poverty and our national debt will be 20 trillion dollars by the time he leaves. I compare what is going on in the country to UM we went from bad to worse.

Fvck politics. Republicans and Democrats are all trying to ***** you in the ***, there methods are just different.

Advertisement
And the red states take the most hand outs and entitlements but live off the rampant ignorance that reside within. Funny dynamic lol

There is no bounds to your stupidity. Whatever MSM spouts you regurgitate. How does it feel to have the MSM media telling you what to think?
Its a fact. I don't need to do the research for u. Many ways to get simple info. Starting with Google and the govt sites.

Oh well you didn't tell me that you thought it was a fact...that changes everything!!! The FACT of the matter is that you can find charts or graphs on Google or any other search engine to fit both arguments depending on who put those charts together. This is not a fact but I would be willing to bet that if a republican was taking welfare or unemployment benefits that they voted republican so that they didn't have to anymore. Fundamentally it doesn't make sense for them to vote that way because they enjoy the government assistance.
Because they are voting about other stuff and the fact remains they will get those benefits despite who is in there. Red states take the most federal aid. Fact

How long until UM has their own gator appreciation day at sunlife?

Good question. But I think we can all appreciate that the Gators had the balls to fire their coach - who sucked less than our coach - and try to get back to the business of winning football games.

hey this guy gets it

Cleaned what up you lib drone, poverty rate is higher, more people on food stamps, 1 in 5 milenials in poverty and our national debt will be 20 trillion dollars by the time he leaves. I compare what is going on in the country to UM we went from bad to worse.

just stop people, you're arguing with a CNN drone.

you can sit here and tell him how under obamas watch that deficit has literally doubled what bush did and he'd tell you you're a racist scumbag

it's the epitome of insanity

hey this guy gets it

Better than when Bush left it. More debt has been run up under the two bushes than under Obama and Clinton. Period

Advertisement
LOL @ all the "political idiots". Whomever is President matters not, you fool. These pawns are nothing more than meat puppets. It's the classic "wag the dog" and judging by the last couple of pages, it still works on the average moron. Let me guess- you all still believe that when you vote, you're actually contributing to the outcome? Right. But carry on......

1/3 of all welfare recipients in the US live in California.
You are on meth

Actually that is a fact. Just because it doesn't fit your agenda doesn't mean he is on meth.

Typical racist response.

hey this guy gets it

you can sit here and tell him how under obamas watch that deficit has literally doubled what bush did and he'd tell you you're a racist scumbag

Hahaha debt, spending . None of that goes up more than under republican presidents. "Read my lip". Bush destroyed it. It happened under his tenure and Obama steadied the ship. Funny y'all kak suckas are not talking about the unemployment rate anymore.

hey this guy gets it

Better than when Bush left it. More debt has been run up under the two bushes than under Obama and Clinton. Period

Wrong again King Obama the first had run up more debt than all other Presidents combined.

Advertisement
1/3 of all welfare recipients in the US live in California.
You are on meth

Actually that is a fact. Just because it doesn't fit your agenda doesn't mean he is on meth.

Typical racist response.
Nope not true. The southern belt east of Texas up to the Carolinas. More federal aid than any other region.....period

stop people, unless you're being entertained by this drone

hey this guy gets it

Wrong again King Obama the first had run up more debt than all other Presidents combined.
U got your bail out money though bich. Send it back

Advertisement
hey this guy gets it

Hahaha debt, spending . None of that goes up more than under republican presidents. "Read my lip". Bush destroyed it. It happened under his tenure and Obama steadied the ship. Funny y'all kak suckas are not talking about the unemployment rate anymore.

Let's talk about the employment rate, the labor participation rate is at its lowest since carter was prez. The best way to lower the rate is to get people on the dole and to stop looking for work. Problem fixed

Let's talk about the employment rate, the labor participation rate is at its lowest since carter was prez. The best way to lower the rate is to get people on the dole and to stop looking for work. Problem fixed
Come up with wtf ever u want. Unemployment 👎👌

Moderator Statement:

Im closing this thread because it has nothing to do with UM football. That and I can't stand to see grown men getting intellectually ***** slapped by Miami82 like this. If you want to continue this discussion, here is the appropriate venue.

http://westendzone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back