JOE ROSE SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
Well they didn't waste any time trashing the coaching staff, poor performance of players & all things UM football related. Ain't no one happy in Caneland today. UM needs to quit stalling & admit that this staff is in way over their heads, come out & announce how they plan to fix it. Slow painful divorce is always much worse.

Advertisement
That would require UM admiting they made multiple mistakes and the odds of our BOT and Shalala ever taking responsibility for anything is slim to none. So they'll continue this facade and look for any scapegoat possible.

That would require UM admiting they made multiple mistakes and the odds of our BOT and Shalala ever taking responsibility for anything is slim to none. So they'll continue this facade and look for any scapegoat possible.

sounds like democrats

You must be kidding. With the mood in Miami today none in their right mind would go on the show. Between the laughing stock Canes AND Dolphins it was ugly. Ugly call-ins too & I didn't listen very long.

So I'm assuming Al isn't going to make an appearance

Advertisement
I'll keep saying it, don't buy season tickets. Walk away until Golden is gone...

Joe also said that Al DOES NOT have support with a lot of board members right now & that Golden "is a man on an island by himself right now."

Advertisement
9-4 to 6-7 Enough is enough he's a fraud. Get this dude the **** away from my program.

No more links? I know they switched sites, but was just curious. Thanks.

Advertisement

sounds like democrats
How about u stfu with the political crap. Did republican take responsibility for driving the economy into near great depression? No. They don't talk about it anymore..... Wonder why.

Canes have about 32K season ticket holders. I'm hopeful that 50% do not renew. I'll tell you that my seven plus donating to the Hurricane Club is on hold until Golden is fired... Still love the program and will be back but will take a break from traveling to the stadium six times a year, tailgating and going to the games...

I'll keep saying it, don't buy season tickets. Walk away until Golden is gone...

From your lips, to the 5 people who bought season tickets last year.

Advertisement
Canes have about 32K season ticket holders. I'm hopeful that 50% do not renew. I'll tell you that my seven plus donating to the Hurricane Club is on hold until Golden is fired... Still love the program and will be back but will take a break from traveling to the stadium six times a year, tailgating and going to the games...

32k seems awfully high, that's surprising. I would agree that about 50% won't renew. Seriously, who wants to see this ****? I don't even want to watch the games on TV anymore.

This.....I had 6 in sec 122 that will be available come next season and beyond until the administration does the logical thing and fire his ***.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back