JOE ROSE SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if many of the board members don't want him...how is he still here?

Honestly this is mind boggling to me. You're telling me one guy who still likes him or owes him a favor is enough to keep him here.

I was gonna say they can't be stupid enough to want to keep him just because they want the next president to make the decision, but then I realized they are.

Advertisement

Honestly this is mind boggling to me. You're telling me one guy who still likes him or owes him a favor is enough to keep him here.

He has to have something on miami. Our ad and administration is acting as if he will blackmail them...

How about u stfu with the political crap. Did republican take responsibility for driving the economy into near great depression? No. They don't talk about it anymore..... Wonder why.

Why don't you STFU about political crap specially since you don't know what the **** you are talking about.
Kak sucka u stfu. Hit a nerve with ur band of losers equating everything to liberals, democrats blah blah. Die already

The only loser here is you **** for brains. Keep going, show us just how how much of a ****ing moron you truly are.
I'll keep going u dirty stinking sweaty AL loving dik ryder. Die already. Wtf invited u in this bich

LMAO, you aligning me with al is priceless you dumb ****. Pay attention, then again your take on politics just shows how far your head is up your ***. Invite, I don't need your **** permission to post in a thread.

Why don't you STFU about political crap specially since you don't know what the **** you are talking about.
Kak sucka u stfu. Hit a nerve with ur band of losers equating everything to liberals, democrats blah blah. Die already

The only loser here is you **** for brains. Keep going, show us just how how much of a ****ing moron you truly are.
I'll keep going u dirty stinking sweaty AL loving dik ryder. Die already. Wtf invited u in this bich

LMAO, you aligning me with al is priceless you dumb ****. Pay attention, then again your take on politics just shows how far your head is up your ***. Invite, I don't need your **** permission to post in a thread.
Well I don't feel am being unfair or asking for much for you to just die already? Am I?

I was gonna say they can't be stupid enough to want to keep him just because they want the next president to make the decision, but then I realized they are.

They should fire him and make coley interim HC.
Next president still gets to choose HC.

Advertisement
That would require UM admiting they made multiple mistakes and the odds of our BOT and Shalala ever taking responsibility for anything is slim to none. So they'll continue this facade and look for any scapegoat possible.

sounds like democrats
How about u stfu with the political crap. Did republican take responsibility for driving the economy into near great depression? No. They don't talk about it anymore..... Wonder why.

And it will be a GLORIOUS day when the American sheeple FINALLY realize democrats and republicans have the same financial backers and are partners in crime.

Until then... FIRE AL GOLDEN! Where's the got**** banner?

This.

2 sides of the same coin. The omnibus showed that. This country is ****ed. No way to spin that.

Well I don't feel am being unfair or asking for much for you to just die already? Am I?

You first, dumbass ****.

**** that. I want a deep cleaning. Anyone tied to this football program has to go. Clean house.

Advertisement
I hate the derail the thread BS as much as anyone , but at some point I have to point out the obvious clueless jibberish. Congress " spending bills" did not cause a global recession - deregulation of the banking industry directly led to this- the deregulation which is the core of the Republican fiscal doctrine. If u despise Shalala that is fine , but many will find throwing around offensive political rhetoric just as offensive as racial slurs and you lose all credibility . We all want the program back from the current hostage crisis- divisive infighting only weakens the effort.

I hate the derail the thread BS as much as anyone , but at some point I have to point out the obvious clueless jibberish. Congress " spending bills" did not cause a global recession - deregulation of the banking industry directly led to this- the deregulation which is the core of the Republican fiscal doctrine. If u despise Shalala that is fine , but many will find throwing around offensive political rhetoric just as offensive as racial slurs and you lose all credibility . We all want the program back from the current hostage crisis- divisive infighting only weakens the effort.

LOL, if you are going to spout gibberish at least add all of it. The housing market fiasco started on clintons watch to give everyone the american dream of affording a home. As already been stated, different names, same party.

That would require UM admiting they made multiple mistakes and the odds of our BOT and Shalala ever taking responsibility for anything is slim to none. So they'll continue this facade and look for any scapegoat possible.

sounds like democrats

Actually he is correct, so maybe you should just stfu.

I blame Clinton for giving Shalala a platform to spring into the UM presidency, therefore destroying my beloved Hurricanes Football team!

Advertisement

sounds like democrats

Actually he is correct, so maybe you should just stfu.

No he isn't. Why don't you and your little butt buddy run off to a room a talk about your weekly stipend from the govt. Thanks and **** off.

When things get sideways - and the people get ****ed enough to overthrow whatever form of non-functioning government they have - and there's anarchy everywhere, you'll find liberals drop faster than burdschitt in a downdraft, and it actually takes decades after re-establishment of a new government for any to even show up again - as they are in effect parasites. They want to take mine and give it to someone else. That's why they go **** up in hard times. No one wants to hear that siht.

**** that. I want a deep cleaning. Anyone tied to this football program has to go. Clean house.

Oh trust me. I do too. I'm just pointing out that keeping golden is the worst possible option. Even firing him and naming an interim HC is smarter.

Advertisement
I guess it's where u live .,.
All the republicans I meet every day in my neck o the woods are fat , worthless , welfare mooching , biggot pussies .....not many liberals , so maybe unfair to judge. I just know I'm not like them.

I guess it's where u live .,.
All the republicans I meet every day in my neck o the woods are fat , worthless , welfare mooching , biggot pussies .....not many liberals , so maybe unfair to judge. I just know I'm not like them.

Those are liberals you dumb****... Living off the gov't dole. Or to really help you, RINO's.

Actually no, the actions of the banking industry were just a failed result of poor policy in Washington, spanning back to Clinton and Andrew Cuomo, and extended by Bush. Banks aren't in the business of handing out free money, they are like any corporation, whose goal is to make money for their shareholders. Clinton repealed Glass Stegall and passed the Community reinvestment act which is what created the whole housing bubble. The banks were scumbags for what they did, but to pin the crisis on Bush is laughable. Blame him for getting us involved in a costly Iraqi War.

It's the same thing going on with student loans, with people totally unqualified or underserving of a loan being given one because of government regulation. That's why costs are so high for college, that's why home prices were so high, and that's why another bubble is happening. These idiots don't learn.

Last edited:
The lack of action has to be the buyout, and the desire to let the new president be involved in a critical decision that will affect his/her tenure.

But, how can they not realize that the UM program is not even on life support anymore. Waiting a year will be disastrous; it will result in significant talent depletion through players leaving and top level recruits not even considering coming here.

There will be a significant drop off in season ticket renewals, ticket sales, etc... And having even less people at the games and continued inept performances will further undermine recruiting for the next coach.

in other words, we are spinning out of control at terminal velocity. UM has to pull the reserve shoot now, or it's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back