JOE ROSE SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canes have about 32K season ticket holders. I'm hopeful that 50% do not renew. I'll tell you that my seven plus donating to the Hurricane Club is on hold until Golden is fired... Still love the program and will be back but will take a break from traveling to the stadium six times a year, tailgating and going to the games...

I'll keep saying it, don't buy season tickets. Walk away until Golden is gone...

From your lips, to the 5 people who bought season tickets last year.
Make that 31,999

Advertisement
That would require UM admiting they made multiple mistakes and the odds of our BOT and Shalala ever taking responsibility for anything is slim to none. So they'll continue this facade and look for any scapegoat possible.

sounds like democrats
How about u stfu with the political crap. Did republican take responsibility for driving the economy into near great depression? No. They don't talk about it anymore..... Wonder why.

And it will be a GLORIOUS day when the American sheeple FINALLY realize democrats and republicans have the same financial backers and are partners in crime.

Until then... FIRE AL GOLDEN! Where's the got**** banner?

Canes have about 32K season ticket holders. I'm hopeful that 50% do not renew. I'll tell you that my seven plus donating to the Hurricane Club is on hold until Golden is fired... Still love the program and will be back but will take a break from traveling to the stadium six times a year, tailgating and going to the games...

I'll keep saying it, don't buy season tickets. Walk away until Golden is gone...

From your lips, to the 5 people who bought season tickets last year.

This is the only real power we as fans have. I applaud all of the current season ticket holders who don't renew next year. I live out of state but attend at least one game a year, that won't be happening in 2015 as long as Al is still there.

Maybe they will run the promotion come to fewer games again next year and then when the stadium is empty they can call it a huge success.

The way UM judges progress in their bizarro world they'll say the empty stadium and sharp decline in revenue is progress.

Advertisement
How the **** are they not seeing that this **** is killing the program?

Count me in as another alumni that will not go to any more games until he gets ****canned.

That would require UM admiting they made multiple mistakes and the odds of our BOT and Shalala ever taking responsibility for anything is slim to none. So they'll continue this facade and look for any scapegoat possible.

sounds like democrats
How about u stfu with the political crap. Did republican take responsibility for driving the economy into near great depression? No. They don't talk about it anymore..... Wonder why.

How about you stfu with the pansy-assed sensitivity? I guess we now all know why you wear your shorts backwards. That depression was with the Democrats running the House - who is in charge of generating all spending bills. Dumbass.

Shalala and the BOT are the ones who screwed up badly by extending Golden's contract. It wasn't the fans, it wasn't the alumni, it wasn't the student body. It was Shalala and the BOT.

To fire Golden NOW, would require them to own up that they made a very, VERY bad business decision. Oh. Like the UM Medical fiasco.

Advertisement

sounds like democrats

How about you stfu with the pansy-assed sensitivity? I guess we now all know why you wear your shorts backwards. That depression was with the Democrats running the House - who is in charge of generating all spending bills. Dumbass.

Shalala and the BOT are the ones who screwed up badly by extending Golden's contract. It wasn't the fans, it wasn't the alumni, it wasn't the student body. It was Shalala and the BOT.

To fire Golden NOW, would require them to own up that they made a very, VERY bad business decision. Oh. Like the UM Medical fiasco.
Who doesn't own up to failure now. Lolz

sounds like democrats

Why don't you STFU about political crap specially since you don't know what the **** you are talking about.

Advertisement

sounds like democrats

Why don't you STFU about political crap specially since you don't know what the **** you are talking about.
Kak sucka u stfu. Hit a nerve with ur band of losers equating everything to liberals, democrats blah blah. Die already

sounds like democrats

You...Keep going. You know how the saying goes. Better to be thought a fool, than open ones mouth and remove all doubt.

sounds like democrats

You...Keep going. You know how the saying goes. Better to be thought a fool, than open ones mouth and remove all doubt.
U have to open yours to accept the golden rod

Advertisement

sounds like democrats

Kak sucka u stfu. Hit a nerve with ur band of losers equating everything to liberals, democrats blah blah. Die already

The only loser here is you **** for brains. Keep going, show us just how how much of a ******* moron you truly are.

sounds like democrats

The only loser here is you **** for brains. Keep going, show us just how how much of a ****ing moron you truly are.
I'll keep going u dirty stinking sweaty AL loving dik ryder. Die already. Wtf invited u in this bich

So if many of the board members don't want him...how is he still here?

Honestly this is mind boggling to me. You're telling me one guy who still likes him or owes him a favor is enough to keep him here.

sounds like democrats

And it will be a GLORIOUS day when the American sheeple FINALLY realize democrats and republicans have the same financial backers and are partners in crime.

Until then... FIRE AL GOLDEN! Where's the got**** banner?

This.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back