JOE ROSE SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canes have about 32K season ticket holders. I'm hopeful that 50% do not renew. I'll tell you that my seven plus donating to the Hurricane Club is on hold until Golden is fired... Still love the program and will be back but will take a break from traveling to the stadium six times a year, tailgating and going to the games...

I'll keep saying it, don't buy season tickets. Walk away until Golden is gone...

From your lips, to the 5 people who bought season tickets last year.

32k seems awfully high, that's surprising. I would agree that about 50% won't renew. Seriously, who wants to see this ****? I don't even want to watch the games on TV anymore.

A big part of that number was the two game UNC-FSU package.

Advertisement
That would require UM admiting they made multiple mistakes and the odds of our BOT and Shalala ever taking responsibility for anything is slim to none. So they'll continue this facade and look for any scapegoat possible.

sounds like democrats
How about u stfu with the political crap. Did republican take responsibility for driving the economy into near great depression? No. They don't talk about it anymore..... Wonder why.

And it will be a GLORIOUS day when the American sheeple FINALLY realize democrats and republicans have the same financial backers and are partners in crime.

Until then... FIRE AL GOLDEN! Where's the got**** banner?

This^^^^^. I always laugh at people who think belonging to a certain political party makes them better than someone else. How about just judging a person off his own merit? I don't know what Golden is......Democrat , republican nor do I gIve a ***. He sucks as a football coach and needs to get the **** outta here. **** he can be George micheal or pee wee Herman but if he can win 5 national championships in 10 years he's good with me becuz there....ain't ......no....joy..in being a loser on the football field.

That would require UM admiting they made multiple mistakes and the odds of our BOT and Shalala ever taking responsibility for anything is slim to none. So they'll continue this facade and look for any scapegoat possible.

sounds like democrats
How about u stfu with the political crap. Did republican take responsibility for driving the economy into near great depression? No. They don't talk about it anymore..... Wonder why.

just as uninformed as ever

sounds like democrats

Why don't you STFU about political crap specially since you don't know what the **** you are talking about.

Actually he is correct, so maybe you should just stfu.

Will the democrats take credit or apologize for my companies healthcare costs going up 250% next year due to the "Affordable" Care Act that they rammed down everyone's throat? I seriously doubt that they will. Your a fool if you don't think that both republicans and democrats are equally crooked. I just choose to side with the party that doesn't demonize success and promote handouts and entitlement.

Advertisement
sounds like democrats

And it will be a GLORIOUS day when the American sheeple FINALLY realize democrats and republicans have the same financial backers and are partners in crime.

This.

2 sides of the same coin. The omnibus showed that. This country is ****ed. No way to spin that.

until then, I'll take the lesser of two evils

look at detroit
look at chicago
look at california itself

all democrat ran and all becoming or already sh*t holes
list goes forever, isn't the income tax in chicago at something absurd like 73% ?

sounds like democrats

Why don't you STFU about political crap specially since you don't know what the **** you are talking about.

Will the democrats take credit or apologize for my companies healthcare costs going up 250% next year due to the "Affordable" Care Act that they rammed down everyone's throat? I seriously doubt that they will. Your a fool if you don't think that both republicans and democrats are equally crooked. I just choose to side with the party that doesn't demonize success and promote handouts and entitlement.
And the red states take the most hand outs and entitlements but live off the rampant ignorance that reside within. Funny dynamic lol

And the red states take the most hand outs and entitlements but live off the rampant ignorance that reside within. Funny dynamic lol

There is no bounds to your stupidity. Whatever MSM spouts you regurgitate. How does it feel to have the MSM media telling you what to think?

Advertisement

Yeah ok...I would LOVE to see the data on that.

Joe also said that Al DOES NOT have support with a lot of board members right now & that Golden "is a man on an island by himself right now."

Maybe, but he still has his ****n job on that island as unbelievable as it is...

UM

This.

2 sides of the same coin. The omnibus showed that. This country is ****ed. No way to spin that.

until then, I'll take the lesser of two evils

look at detroit
look at chicago
look at california itself

all democrat ran and all becoming or already sh*t holes
list goes forever, isn't the income tax in chicago at something absurd like 73% ?

Agreed, the state level is a different beast.

There is no bounds to your stupidity. Whatever MSM spouts you regurgitate. How does it feel to have the MSM media telling you what to think?
Its a fact. I don't need to do the research for u. Many ways to get simple info. Starting with Google and the govt sites.

Advertisement
sounds like democrats

hey this guy gets it

I dont like either one of them

bush was a bad bad president
obama has been a TERRIBLE president

at least I can actually admit that bush didn't not only not work out, but was pretty much a semi disaster

dems on the other hand, these people are downright brainwashed and speaking anything bad about obama for so long got you automatically tagged as racist

1/3 of all welfare recipients in the US live in California.

Advertisement

hey this guy gets it

at least I can actually admit that bush didn't not only not work out, but was pretty much a semi disaster

dems on the other hand, these people are downright brainwashed and speaking anything bad about obama for so long got you automatically tagged as racist

Bush was bad but he did not have an agenda in destroying the country. The current statist, Marxist and leftist in the White House wants to destroy the country with his "fundemental transformation".

hey this guy gets it

You are racist. Constantly moving the goal post. Bush was 100 times the worst president ever. Wars and bankruptcy. Obama cleaned it up. Then u phucks try to change it to other ****. 1 more year and you'll more than likely have a white person back so back to regular schedule programming. Same as they did Shannon but will hang with Golden the lot of you

1/3 of all welfare recipients in the US live in California.
You are on meth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back