Joe Rose pushing Mario to Hire Jason Taylor

Advertisement
Letā€™s take the name out of it. Should Miami be hiring a high school ASSISTANT whoā€™s never coached at any level besides high school? Maybe if JT wants to enroll in grad school and grab a GA spot but otherwise, pass.
Richt did it and i was screaming to the high heavens about it from day 1 and it took guys ahwhile because of their love for the 2001 canes team before they noticed. Mtter of fact guy is still on staff...in the position he shouldve started at from jump

But seriously.. is Channing Crowder the ugliest human being on the planet?
089F64E1-804D-4A9F-905C-E07410500F48.jpeg

Advertisement
Cristobal is his own man. He will hire good people. He learnt from the best. I want energetic people. Too many games i was at or watch on TV and our sideline had lethargic body language. I want qualified coaches first then coaches eager to work and prove themselves. Not coaches who think, **** i got enough money i can just chill. No hungry kids and hungry coaches

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Letā€™s take the name out of it. Should Miami be hiring a high school ASSISTANT whoā€™s never coached at any level besides high school? Maybe if JT wants to enroll in grad school and grab a GA spot but otherwise, pass.
L-O-L at a HOF DL being a GA at any school, including Bama. The man has probably forgotten more than most of these coaches know about playing DE or on the line. He'd start off as a Defensive analyst then quickly make his way up the ranks.

He'd have the respect of most kids just off the fact he's a more recent player who they probably saw play the game as a young child, and he was *just* inducted into the HOF.

You think Ed Reed or Ray Lewis would accept a GA position here? Lol

Lambert is my #1 cjoice, but we could hire Bronco Mendenhall as DC if we want to own our division on this side of the ball

Partridge DL. Could see KP but prefer Charlie.

Retain TRob.

Would love to see Joe Brady as OC.

Get David Cutcliffe as offensive/qb analyst.
I wish Bronco would get back into coaching this year but I think he'll be out for a year or two. Not many people would resign from a be HC at school like UVA if they weren't serious about taking a break.

L-O-L at a HOF DL being a GA at any school, including Bama. The man has probably forgotten more than most of these coaches know about playing DE or on the line. He'd start off as a Defensive analyst then quickly make his way up the ranks.

He'd have the respect of most kids just off the fact he's a more recent player who they probably saw play the game as a young child, and he was *just* inducted into the HOF.

You think Ed Reed or Ray Lewis would accept a GA position here? Lol
Ah yes, the old ā€œhe was a good player, he must be a good coachā€ line of thinking. The list of great players who became great coaches is very short. Itā€™s risky at best, to assume someone for who the game came naturally to would be great at teaching lesser naturally talented players.

Reed at least has previous coaching experience beyond high school.

Ah yes, the old ā€œhe was a good player, he must be a good coachā€ line of thinking. The list of great players who became great coaches is very short. Itā€™s risky at best, to assume someone for who the game came naturally to would be great at teaching lesser naturally talented players.

Reed at least has previous coaching experience beyond high school.
Your rebuttal is strong and right but the point I'm trying to make is it's almost disrespectful to put a player of JT's caliber as a GA.

Advertisement
Back