Joe Rose pushing Mario to Hire Jason Taylor

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dolphins homer pushing for hiring of a former Dolphins star. Say it ain't so.

Rose missing the fact this is a new era for Miami with Mario home and a boatload of money.

Jason Taylor wouldn't even crack the top ten of quality, available, desirable hiresā€”and it only takes one guy to fill the role.

Nonsensical that Miami would choose him over anyone else.

No he doesn't. Jason runs a vanilla style of defense, and that is putting it lightly.

The guy who runs a legit defense (well he did when he was at U-School) is Channing Crowder. Crowder is legit and if he ever wanted to get serious about coaching would have a bright future.
Doesnā€™t have to be flashy to get the job done. Crowder would be great as a recruiter and maybe a good ILB coach.

Doesnā€™t have to be flashy to get the job done. Crowder would be great as a recruiter and maybe a good ILB coach.
It's not about flashy; I was trying to be polite. JT just isn't it when comes to defensive schemes; he benefits from an incredible amount of talent with his personnel. It amazes me how an NFL DPOY and Hall of Famer is limited in his football knowledge especially on the defensive side of the ball.

Last edited:
Advertisement
One of Mario's biggest hurdles is how to stay focused despite the requests he'll get.

He'll be like the family member who just won the lottery.

Cousins popping out of everywhere.

I was just discussing this with my boys...everybody is going to think they have a relationship with this man and try and get in on this.

Ol boy should change his number ASAP.

One of Mario's biggest hurdles will be staying focused despite the requests he'll get.

He'll be like the family member who just won the lottery.

Cousins popping out of everywhere.
Then when he doesn't give everybody jobs/kickbacks, the local high school coaches will hate him & we will struggle recruiting SFL.....

Advertisement
Joe was saying Jason's two sons will graduate soon and Jason is a beast studying the game and schemes and wants to stay in the game as a coach somewhere in college or the NFL soon. I would think he'd be an excellent recruiter and teaching coach and, having a HOF'er on the team, this could be a strong move. I'm not a coach or former player, just a fan, so I don't know.
Can you please pass a message along to Joe for me? Joe, shut the **** up. Thanks

Advertisement
Not a Miami guy.

But seriously.. is Channing Crowder the ugliest human being on the planet?
29d52230-acc5-11ea-a7dd-6584427fa3a6

Advertisement
Back