Joe Rose pushing Mario to Hire Jason Taylor

Stony157

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Joe was saying Jason's two sons will graduate soon and Jason is a beast studying the game and schemes and wants to stay in the game as a coach somewhere in college or the NFL soon. I would think he'd be an excellent recruiter and teaching coach and, having a HOF'er on the team, this could be a strong move. I'm not a coach or former player, just a fan, so I don't know.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No he doesn't. Jason runs a vanilla style of defense, and that is putting it lightly.

The guy who runs a legit defense (well he did when he was at U-School) is Channing Crowder. Crowder is legit and if he ever wanted to get serious about coaching would have a bright future.
Not a Miami guy.

But seriously.. is Channing Crowder the ugliest human being on the planet?

One of Mario's biggest hurdles will be staying focused despite the requests he'll get.

He'll be like the family member who just won the lottery.

Cousins popping out of everywhere.
Facts

Advertisement
No he doesn't. Jason runs a vanilla style of defense, and that is putting it lightly.

The guy who runs a legit defense (well he did when he was at U-School) is Channing Crowder. Crowder is legit and if he ever wanted to get serious about coaching would have a bright future.
Channing would be a beast recruiter!!!!

Advertisement
I wouldn’t mind Mario retaining DeRuyter. Dude has a lot of connections in Texas for recruiting, is a pretty good DC.

Channing got a good gig with Hoch on the radio... Their hysterical together... But... Yea if he wants to do it then go for it...

Advertisement
Sam Cassell

I googled him but its just a bunch of pictures of Josh Dobbs playing basketball

1638887887308.png

1638887911169.png

Crowder is one of the few former Gaytors I could tolerate being on my campus.

Advertisement
Back