Joe Rose pushing Mario to Hire Jason Taylor

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
JT is a Saban slurper. He'll do all he can to steer kids away from us as long as he stays in STA. F*** him. Hard to say since I'm a 🐬 fan but it's this U over everything.
And Mario actually left us before a season to work for Saban so not sure your point here.

Lambert is my #1 cjoice, but we could hire Bronco Mendenhall as DC if we want to own our division on this side of the ball

Partridge DL. Could see KP but prefer Charlie.

Retain TRob.

Would love to see Joe Brady as OC.

Get David Cutcliffe as offensive/qb analyst.

Advertisement
Advertisement
F.U.CK JASON TAYLOR IAN NEVER LIKED THAT ***** HE JUST LOOK LIKE A HO *** *****.

THAT JOY BTYCH CAN GET IT THOUGH I USUALLY DON’T F.U.CK WITH LIGHT SKIN BTYCHES.
Word I Agree GIF by INTO ACTION

I'm in the minority in that I don't mind former players on the staff in some capacity because I think it holds sway with recruits. That said, definitely have to be careful how many of these folks you employ because the emphasis has to be on coaching and development, not style and recruiting.

But, anyways, I have no idea why JT would want to enter the coaching ranks. It sounds like he has a nice gig with the Fins and likely doing promos and stuff here and there. I can't imagine he'd want to dive head first into an occupation that requires you to be in 24-7-365 but, hey, everyone has different motivations.

Advertisement
Back