Joe rose interview this am.

Advertisement
Based on Mario's interview we are clearly trimming the roster ( he wants over 30 new players, more Bain's), sounds like some new coaches could be added, and he talked about looking for a QB. it sounded like TVD and Jacurri are gone. Some of us have discussed this stuff privately now it seems Mario is going public.

Another interesting thing. He said Miami needs more late season winter games to be tough and we need to have pride late in season and in bowl games regardless of the bowl.

He said nothing about jacurri leaving only tvd

I quoted someone else who i thought had quoted him. It's really not that serious.
If possible I'd like to avoid having ******** on here for the rest of marios tenure here saying "fysical football bro, mario wants more cold weather games bro. what a neanderthal bro"... Then again, making **** up that turns into quasi-facts is a CIS tradition.

Advertisement
This is actually a legit response. It was talked about in our game where the announcers were talking about what the transfer portal has become and how some players go into the portal with this unrealistic thinking and end up having no where to go. I could be wrong, but the only way I could see JB getting picked up right now is because he's at a critical position, so he'd likely find a spot.

I believe it's 41% of kids hitting the portal failed to find a new home over the last couple of years. As they say, the grass isn't always greener.

Or the Pinstripe Bowl…

@BS85 … he’s playing chess… the 5-7 to 7-5 pinstripe bowl is all apart of the rebuild…

Please, no. The games at Yankee Stadium always suck. It is about 40 minutes from my house, and I'd rather they didn't.

Then again, I don't even care about the bowl game so there is that.

(Yes, 15 practices, very important, etc. etc.)

If possible I'd like to avoid having ******** on here for the rest of marios tenure here saying "fysical football bro, mario wants more cold weather games bro. what a neanderthal bro"... Then again, making **** up that turns into quasi-facts is a CIS tradition.
Not sure why you're so sensitive. I just explained what happened, I didn't just make it up.

Having said that if you want to avoid ******** you're in possibly the worst place ever. So you either need to grow a set of balls, or delete your account.

Advertisement
We always gotta be looking to upgrade. If there’s a MySpace Canes fan that we can snag to upgrade one of the Maude’s we gotta do it
****. Which one of us should expect to have an awkward conversation in the near future?

naomi-campbell-never-rest.gif

👆This is what having a stroke in real time looks like.

Advertisement
Should Mario adapt, perhaps posters will also adapt...

Advertisement

Yep, like how we threw the ball more than Ole Miss did, but Mario is running the triple option while Lane is inventing new passing schemes according to this board.

This is actually a legit response. It was talked about in our game where the announcers were talking about what the transfer portal has become and how some players go into the portal with this unrealistic thinking and end up having no where to go. I could be wrong, but the only way I could see JB getting picked up right now is because he's at a critical position, so he'd likely find a spot.
I think it was Cribby who said there would be good programs after JB if he does enter the portal.

Advertisement
Back