Joe Milton

Advertisement
Yall making a big deal about this. There will be at least one qb in every class. So if stikowski cant cut it he wont play. And with his ranking he makes the class look good and keeps the buzz up.

That sounds good in theory, but Rick took QBs every year at UGA and wound up with a **** pile his last couple years there.

And his last yr he also got Jacob Eason the #1 QB in the nation.

How does that change the fact that I stated? Where did I claim that he never recruited any great QBs? He also signed Stafford and Murray. He's had some success signing QBs. I never said he didn't.

Yall making a big deal about this. There will be at least one qb in every class. So if stikowski cant cut it he wont play. And with his ranking he makes the class look good and keeps the buzz up.

That sounds good in theory, but Rick took QBs every year at UGA and wound up with a **** pile his last couple years there.

How does that change the fact that I stated? Where did I claim that he never recruited any great QBs? He also signed Stafford and Murray. He's had some success signing QBs. I never said he didn't.

"wound up with a **** pile his last couple years there".
The very last qb he got was the best QB in the nation...thats what I was commenting on.

Advertisement
Milton film looks as explosive as Cam Newton high school senior film. Looks like if he gets good coaching and right system he will bring some team championships.

Miltons QB #s were as bad as Sitkowski's. Both are similar prospects.

Tall, cannon for arms, NFL weight, and some mobility.

Sitkowski is going to be the guy.

Plus hopefully could open up the img pipeline.

Some kid from NJ who spends a year at IMG isn't opening up any pipeline. IMG is a mercenary academy. Guys from all over the world with little to no connection to anything.

This is the truth. IMG can call itself an "academy" or a "boarding school," but it's just a place for kids who want to be pro athletes to go and train for that while in high school (assuming they have $70k per year for tuition). The entire idea is mercenary. Hard to establish a pipeline with a place like that.

This right here. Seems neither have dominated in high school but both have a lot of hype right now. Obviously these collage coaches see potential in both. I'm fine with whoever commits first.

Advertisement
Sitkowski is going to be the guy.

Plus hopefully could open up the img pipeline.

Some kid from NJ who spends a year at IMG isn't opening up any pipeline. IMG is a mercenary academy. Guys from all over the world with little to no connection to anything.

This is the truth. IMG can call itself an "academy" or a "boarding school," but it's just a place for kids who want to be pro athletes to go and train for that while in high school (assuming they have $70k per year for tuition). The entire idea is mercenary. Hard to establish a pipeline with a place like that.

Yes, and most of those kids generally head back home after playing at IMG.

They're similar except Sitkowski seems to be interested in us and Milton not so much. Milton be be the next Newton or Brady, but if he's not interested in coming here, what are you going to do?

Milton film looks as explosive as Cam Newton high school senior film. Looks like if he gets good coaching and right system he will bring some team championships.

I agree. The kid looks really good with only highschool coaching. This kid can be developed to a whole other level with some real coaching. The kid from NJ has had a ton of coaching and he still performs like crap... Milton > NJ homeboy.

I agree. The kid looks really good with only highschool coaching. This kid can be developed to a whole other level with some real coaching. The kid from NJ has had a ton of coaching and he still performs like crap... Milton > NJ homeboy.

It doesn't matter sitkowski is richts guy and it's all a moot point. You may want Milton and he apparently is still looking for the school he wants based on that he said uf is his dream offer...

Advertisement
Biggest thing that I now want to pay attention to is the on-field relationship between Sitkowski and Hightower. If he does great it will probably help in recruiting Hightower, but if he is crappy or barely gives Hightower the ball, then I wonder if Hightower will factor that into his recruitment. Same for Joshua Moore

Advertisement

Forget it, man. I got into this debate a couple of months ago on here. No matter how much it's pointed out that Richt absolutely bungled his QB recruiting his last few years at UGA, ppl would always respond with "Yeah but he got Jacob Eason" as if that somehow erased the fact that he failed to recruit or develop a decent QB after Murray left. Stating these facts don't erase Richt's past success w recruiting QB's, but it's not like his recent record (especially since Bobo left) hasn't been questionable (and that's putting it nicely).

He got it right with Perry, though. I was worried for a while he was going to drop him for some Sitowski type tbh.

Sitowski seems more accurate, with better mechanics, and athletic

Milton has a stronger arm, more athletic, but has an odd throwing motion

I come to this determination based on a few YouTube videos, so I could be totally off base

Forget it, man. I got into this debate a couple of months ago on here. No matter how much it's pointed out that Richt absolutely bungled his QB recruiting his last few years at UGA, ppl would always respond with "Yeah but he got Jacob Eason" as if that somehow erased the fact that he failed to recruit or develop a decent QB after Murray left. Stating these facts don't erase Richt's past success w recruiting QB's, but it's not like his recent record (especially since Bobo left) hasn't been questionable (and that's putting it nicely).

He got it right with Perry, though. I was worried for a while he was going to drop him for some Sitowski type tbh.

All I know is he coached like 6 QBs that played in the NFL at FSU and 4 at UGA and 1 at Miami. And in 2013 he recruited the 6th QB in nation. 2014 he got the 5th qb in the nation. And obviously in 2016 he got the best. And we already know the final 5+ yrs he was coach he wasn't actually coaching much, he was mainly a ceo in the room. So what really is your point?

Advertisement
Back