Joe Milton

Advertisement
In the Richt at UGA debate, I definitely think he would have had a national championship in '13 if Alabama didn't narrowly beat them in the SEC championship. Notre Dame wasn't that good.

In the Richt at UGA debate, I definitely think he would have had a national championship in '13 if Alabama didn't narrowly beat them in the SEC championship. Notre Dame wasn't that good.

Ok... What does that have to do with Milton?

Advertisement

Was just reading through the thread, people were calling him out saying how bad he was at UGA. Guess I'm late?

Anyways Milton isn't a take because he doesn't run track.

Was just reading through the thread, people were calling him out saying how bad he was at UGA. Guess I'm late?

Anyways Milton isn't a take because he doesn't run track.

Lol. A little late but no big deal. If he doesn't run track, play running back or can easily be switched to another position, he probably wouldn't be a take here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back