Joe Jackson

Advertisement
I would be surprised if Nesta and Rousseau not part of this unit immediately. Nesta behind DJax, and this is no knock on Garvin but I rather see Rousseau starting opposite Jackson with his combination of height and speed.

Eating bath salts again I see

You sleep, Jon garvin is elite and the most gifted pass rusher on the team

Garvin is just as good or better than Jj at the same points of career, I’m pretty sure JJ is almost two years older and only a year ahead in school.

Which is scary as ****.

Garvin is just as good or better than Garvin at the same points of career, I’m pretty sure JJ is almost two years older and only a year ahead in school.

Which is scary as ****.

I think you meant Garvin is just as good as Jackson and I agree 100%. I think Garvin is about to destroy college football.

Advertisement
Time for him to put it together and have one of those "Daniel Stubbs 86'/Rusty Medaris 91'/Jerome McDougle 01'" type DE seasons.

He has the ability. He has everything you want in an elite DE.

People keep pointing to Rumph needing to make MJ into a first rounder for big time CB recruits to believe in him..I think Jess Simpson can get himself off to a great start if he can get JoeJax and Willis in the 1st round this year. They both have 1st round talent.
G. Willis has first round talent and get off, but those alligator arms should kick him back to the 2nd or 3rd round. NFL loves measurable s..

Garvin is just as good or better than Jj at the same points of career, I’m pretty sure JJ is almost two years older and only a year ahead in school.

Which is scary as ****.
Obviously joe Jackson was more productive as a freshman than garvin but that was due mainly to the lack dline depth we had in 2016 after losing Quan Muhammad early. Joe Jackson is an elite talent in his own right but I also Think garvin is as well

Obviously joe Jackson was more productive as a freshman than garvin but that was due mainly to the lack dline depth we had in 2016 after losing Quan Muhammad early. Joe Jackson is an elite talent in his own right but I also Think garvin is as well

Definitely , Garvin got less burn but made huge plays in his time. The DL was in a lot better shape when he showed up. Him being in the rotation with that depth speaks for itself.

Advertisement
yall was just in here acting like Jackson not in Garvin league now you saying the opposite.

Rousseau is the next Julius Peppers... i know Garvin and Jackson are 1st round talents but Rousseau just took it to another level.

The 270 may be better news than we really realize, as it might help him hold up for us at SSDE to start the season.

SSDE Joe Jackson/D-Jax/Roussea
WDE Jon Garvin/Patchan/Joyner

D-Jax slides inside on "3rd and passing." Then we have a race car package:

Joe Jackson
DJax
Willis/Bethel
Garvin

If opposing OLs die, they die.
Agreed completely.

Joe is insanely gifted but he disappeared way too often and most of the time he was just getting held up and overmatched. He needed to get bigger and stronger IMO because he’s still going to be just as quick.

Could be the year we’ve been waiting for from him

Agreed completely.

Joe is insanely gifted but he disappeared way too often and most of the time he was just getting held up and overmatched. He needed to get bigger and stronger IMO because he’s still going to be just as quick.

Could be the year we’ve been waiting for from him

Joe had by far the most tackles of any DL last year. So I wouldn't say he disappeared. His sack total was down, but PFF graded him out higher in 2017 than 2016.

I agree though this feels like the year he goes from very good to elite

Advertisement
Garvin seems like MP56 in that they just makes those special plays in a game that change momentum. Jackson is Shaq, gonna be there every play and will fill up a stat sheet. Garvin and MP56 will make 3rd down a living ****

Advertisement
Garvin seems like MP56 in that they just makes those special plays in a game that change momentum. Jackson is Shaq, gonna be there every play and will fill up a stat sheet. Garvin and MP56 will make 3rd down a living ****
Don’t agree with this, jackson was Miami’s most productive dlineman as a freshman with 8.5 sacks 11.0 tfls followed that season with 6.5 tfls 11.5 tfls 50 plus tackles and finished with the second most edge pressures in the acc after Bradley chubb even over Clelin Ferrell.

Don’t agree with this, jackson was Miami’s most productive dlineman as a freshman with 8.5 sacks 11.0 tfls followed that season with 6.5 tfls 11.5 tfls 50 plus tackles and finished with the second most edge pressures in the acc after Bradley chubb even over Clelin Ferrell.

Thats why I said hes like Shaq, gonna show up and be there every down.....

Advertisement
Back