Joe Jackson

and said Jackson will fill up the stat sheet as you proved. Said MP56 and Garvin make the momentum plays, they may not make every play but they likely make THE play every game. Lord Broke this is why they jump you so bad on here.

Advertisement
This is stupid, joe Jackson makes game changing plays too and has been Miami’s best Dlineman the last 2 years.

The **** is wrong with you broke? I mean really... You said to another poster that they sleep because Garvin is the most gifted and talented pass rusher on the team. Now your saying its dumb to say garvin is like MP? Garvin comes in and gets strip sacks, MP makes big time tackles for loss. And you say Jackson makes game changing plays... who said he didn't? I was actually agreeing with you that Garvin getting slept on was real and now your arguing Jackson is not like Shaq (dependable, leader, stat stuffer) You are literally the worst. and I have been on for years watching you get mauled for stupidity on here. Keep it up Broke, your the man LOL

The **** is wrong with you broke? I mean really... You said to another poster that they sleep because Garvin is the most gifted and talented pass rusher on the team. Now your saying its dumb to say garvin is like MP? Garvin comes in and gets strip sacks, MP makes big time tackles for loss. And you say Jackson makes game changing plays... who said he didn't? I was actually agreeing with you that Garvin getting slept on was real and now your arguing Jackson is not like Shaq (dependable, leader, stat stuffer) You are literally the worst. and I have been on for years watching you get mauled for stupidity on here. Keep it up Broke, your the man LOL

“Literally the worst” stfu with the dumbsh*t , you sound stupid as ****. And no I said that garvin is the most gifted pass rusher, that don’t mean I dont think highly of joe Jackson’s ability to rush the passer. I think Joe Jackson is the best overall dlineman Miami has since probably Calais Campbell actually, he’s that good

Advertisement
It’s ok Broke. I know from years of being on this site that reading comprehension is not where you excel.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back