Joe Jackson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks shredded that’s for sure. Jackson up to 270lbs means holding up against the run better. Nothing but good news here!!!

We might not be quite back at championship level, but damnit our guys do look the part.

The 270 may be better news than we really realize, as it might help him hold up for us at SSDE to start the season.

SSDE Joe Jackson/D-Jax/Roussea
WDE Jon Garvin/Patchan/Joyner

D-Jax slides inside on "3rd and passing." Then we have a race car package:

Joe Jackson
DJax
Willis/Bethel
Garvin

If opposing OLs die, they die.

Advertisement
The 270 may be better news than we really realize, as it might help him hold up for us at SSDE to start the season.

D-Jax slides inside on "3rd and passing." The we have a race car package:

Joe Jackson
DJax
Willis/Bethel
Garvin

:rickflair2::rickflair2::rickflair2::rickflair2:

rs_500x210-150603125232-anigif_enhanced-buzz-11799-1403287509-4.gif

Advertisement
DJax and Willis on the inside on 3rd downs is going to cause a lot of problems this year (for the opponents).

A lot of problems.

Joe Jackson
DJax
Willis/Bethel
Garvin

The race car package is going to illicit fear out of ACC teams this year. With that much speed it wouldn’t surprise me to see 2 Canes thumping the opposing QB simultaneously causing them to snap in half!!!

Advertisement

Joe Jackson
DJax/ Nesta
Willis/Bethel
Rousseau/Garvin

I would be surprised if Nesta and Rousseau not part of this unit immediately. Nesta behind DJax, and this is no knock on Garvin but I rather see Rousseau starting opposite Jackson with his combination of height and speed.

I would be surprised if Nesta and Rousseau not part of this unit immediately. Nesta behind DJax, and this is no knock on Garvin but I rather see Rousseau starting opposite Jackson with his combination of height and speed.
You sleep, Jon garvin is elite and the most gifted pass rusher on the team

Advertisement
Back