Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Are you ****ing kidding me?

[TWEET]850079104586088448[/TWEET]

What kind of creepy **** is this

Bama took Jobe to a kids pageant

giphy-2.jpg

We need Dugans to bust up in that MF'er in the donk to save Jobe like the TSA homeboy did at the end of "Get Out".

I don't feel nervous about this kid im confident we land him based on everything's that happened with this class so far

Apparantly the kids just wanted a picture taken with him because it's the first time their dad let a black person on his property

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I just wish for the life of me that these young African-American males would see beyond football and see the racist institution, city and state that Alabama is. They have no interest in educating them or in their life success only what they can do for alabaga on the football field

That's pretty much EVERY "college". They all use these kids to make big money, not giving a **** about their education.

Advertisement
I'm willing to bet that he doesn't end up a Cane.

Pretty confident as well. Dude seriously just tweeted out a pic in full Bama uniform with the words "Bama made." The uniform thing is common practice these days, but Bama made? Really? That's just disrespectful IMO. Especially being up in Connecticut... He won't end up in this class.

He's on a trip, who tf cares what he's wearing. If he is still glowing about Baga in a week, and not taking Banda's calls, then we should worry. How many times has he visited our campus or been to our events over the past year, a dozen? I think he's ours to lose, and a decent season where the DBs ball out will keep him home.

he knows hes not bama made though ... you dont state you bleed orange and green and then act like that .. idc how old you are .. Jobe is a Cane, no way he would jump ship for bama for what reason ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back