Jobe visiting Bama starting tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
can somebody please get an interview with Jobe
[MENTION=10499]ErickMarreroU[/MENTION]'s got the hook-up...and a pocket full of emojis.

Isn't Jobe older than Eric?

By 2 years...same grade though I think.

Come on man, jobe started school late... him and Gilbert were on the same little league teams for years..

Where did toilet training go wrong?

Over or under that those kids graduate high school before Jobe does...

That was for you [MENTION=16572]CaneDynasty[/MENTION] [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=comeoutofhiding]#comeoutofhiding [/URL]

#comeoutofhiding transcends [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION]. Where's [MENTION=94]valid[/MENTION] been hiding?

#ValidCallHome

I'm alive with stiches. But I didn't snich

Holy ****!!!!! I thought you left. [MENTION=13553]FIUMCane[/MENTION] and I fought with some of your enemies in your absence. It was exhausting! I don't know how you do it. We even started a #BringBackCaneDynasty campaign. [MENTION=13409]LustNCanes,[/MENTION] [MENTION=5786]dfagundo[/MENTION], [MENTION=912]cubin10[/MENTION], [MENTION=11252]1mg of Epi[/MENTION]. It was epic.

Last edited:

That was for you [MENTION=16572]CaneDynasty[/MENTION] [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=comeoutofhiding]#comeoutofhiding [/URL]

#comeoutofhiding transcends [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION]. Where's [MENTION=94]valid[/MENTION] been hiding?

#ValidCallHome

Holy ****!!!!! I thought you left. [MENTION=13553]FIUMCane[/MENTION] and I fought with some of your enemies in your absence. It was exhausting! I don't know how you do it. We even started a #BringBackCaneDynasty campaign. [MENTION=13409]LustNCanes,[/MENTION] [MENTION=5786]dfagundo[/MENTION], [MENTION=912]cubin10[/MENTION], [MENTION=11252]1mg of Epi[/MENTION]. It was epic.

I thank you all for your efforts on my behalf. I hope to uphold whatever it is we are upholding here.

I am going to keep my mouth shut about Jobe. I'm dumb but not too dumb.

I did graduate on time however. For the record.

Advertisement

#ValidCallHome

I thank you all for your efforts on my behalf. I hope to uphold whatever it is we are upholding here.

LMFAO....

He's ALIVE!!!!!! We all fought so HARD in your absence......@RVA it's very exhausting indeed! So much so I put myself on BAND...

#ValidCallHome

LMFAO....

He's ALIVE!!!!!! We all fought so HARD in your absence......@RVA it's very exhausting indeed! So much so I put myself on BAND...

I'll pull my load. I do it every day.

:)

#ValidCallHome

Welcome back! It hasnt been easy doubling up on mat drill talk/threats during your absence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back