Jobe visiting Bama starting tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
In the end I think Gilbert will help Miami keep jobe in this class. [TWEET]851108445856124928[/TWEET] they have known and played with each other since jit days. Got to stave off any momentum from any other school but you got to keep getting him on campus

[TWEET]701946768360087552[/TWEET] this is the tweet that Gilbert quoted from last year yesterday with jobe

Also think people are hard on jobe. **** Gilbert vistited uga this past weekend but he didn't receive any or anywhere near the backlash or negative comments that jobe would have gotten if he did the same

Last edited:
Advertisement
Did CaneDynasty run him off?

Tom-Cruise-crazy-laugh.gif

Advertisement
Jobe, Frierson, and Ivey will be visiting Miami tomorrow all day.

If Jobe is a Miami Hurricane I will be SHOCKED. I will be very happy, but it would be a complete shock to me.

Same here man. Every year is a new year, the staff is a new staff, every kid is a different kid, but this looks very familiar and it seldom goes how we want. I just have a bad feeling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got to keep him visiting the school. Class will be elite with or without jobe but Miami HAS to keep him.. stranger things have happened. When Jordan Scarlett flipped to uf everyone automatically thought sam Bruce wasn't signing with Miami. However he ended up ultimately signing with Miami. In this situation being away from home may make him miss it a lot when he goes to Connecticut. It's for sure going to be a battle to keep him but I'm sure Miami will fight to the end. This is what happens when you get elite talent. Just because a kid commits doesn't mean other coaches won't stop contacting them

Last edited:
Advertisement
Jobe, Frierson, and Ivey will be visiting Miami tomorrow all day.

If Jobe is a Miami Hurricane I will be SHOCKED. I will be very happy, but it would be a complete shock to me.

Same here...absolutely SHOCKED!

That sucks big time... he's my favorite defensive prospect in this class.

Any idea who the staff is looking to replace him with? Assuming we are still taking 6-7 DBs and that Tyson Campbell seems more like a CB as opposed to S

Just got to keep him visiting the school. Class will be elite with or without jobe but Miami HAS to keep him.. stranger things have happened. When Jordan Scarlett flipped to uf everyone automatically thought sam Bruce wasn't signing with Miami. However he ended up ultimately signing with Miami. In this situation being away from home may make him miss it a lot when he goes to Connecticut. It's for sure going to be a battle to keep him but I'm sure Miami will fight to the end. This is what happens when you get elite talent. Just because a kid commits doesn't mean other coaches won't stop contacting them

Brock, I know you want the best for this team and I'm not trying to bash you, but Jesus man. You're like that girl that catches her man playing tonsil hockey with another chick but will believe him if he said he was giving her mouth to mouth to save her life.

Jobe is will not be a cane but I will gladly eat crow and change my name to FIUMcuck if he ends up here.

Advertisement

Brock, I know you want the best for this team and I'm not trying to bash you, but Jesus man. You're like that girl that catches her man playing tonsil hockey with another chick but will believe him if he said he was giving her mouth to mouth to save her life.

Jobe is will not be a cane but I will gladly eat crow and change my name to FIUMcuck if he ends up here.

Quoted for reasons

Over or under that those kids graduate high school before Jobe does...

That was for you [MENTION=16572]CaneDynasty[/MENTION] #comeoutofhiding

lol how many boyfriends does Cane Dynasty have on this site??

krustyCane you jelly? What kind of a man calls himself krazy (with a K lol) other than a big homosexual like you? How was pride week? Weekend?

I bet you leave the boards if Jobe decommits and follow him to Alabaga.

yeah whatever.... ur still gxy.

The mods wouldn't let Tony Perps or JJax Bro change their names. You'll probably get Cuck blocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back