Jobe visiting Bama starting tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got to keep him visiting the school. Class will be elite with or without jobe but Miami HAS to keep him.. stranger things have happened. When Jordan Scarlett flipped to uf everyone automatically thought sam Bruce wasn't signing with Miami. However he ended up ultimately signing with Miami. In this situation being away from home may make him miss it a lot when he goes to Connecticut. It's for sure going to be a battle to keep him but I'm sure Miami will fight to the end. This is what happens when you get elite talent. Just because a kid commits doesn't mean other coaches won't stop contacting them

Brock, I know you want the best for this team and I'm not trying to bash you, but Jesus man. You're like that girl that catches her man playing tonsil hockey with another chick but will believe him if he said he was giving her mouth to mouth to save her life.

Jobe is will not be a cane but I will gladly eat crow and change my name to FIUMcuck if he ends up here.

same guy begging for his boyfriend in every other post though got something to say bc brock feels Jobe is going to be a Cane?? get off his dxck troll and stay on Cane Dynasty's.... we know you like the taste.

Advertisement
Not an insider, but I'd be surprised if he doesn't end up at UM. His closeness with other recruits and how much he's on campus is gonna be tough to overcome. Others here have way more info though, so who knows.

Not an insider, but I'd be surprised if he doesn't end up at UM. His closeness with other recruits and how much he's on campus is gonna be tough to overcome. Others here have way more info though, so who knows.

I think there's a lot to be said about getting him in as an early enrollee. I get this feeling that his Dad really does want him at UM and close to home, if possible, but I'm just speculating.

Aside from the great Pete Ariz (and I tend to count him as a Belen man) and a small handful of others, Columbus has been known to breed an inordinate amount of overly dramatic four-flushing cvnts.

Just got to keep him visiting the school. Class will be elite with or without jobe but Miami HAS to keep him.. stranger things have happened. When Jordan Scarlett flipped to uf everyone automatically thought sam Bruce wasn't signing with Miami. However he ended up ultimately signing with Miami. In this situation being away from home may make him miss it a lot when he goes to Connecticut. It's for sure going to be a battle to keep him but I'm sure Miami will fight to the end. This is what happens when you get elite talent. Just because a kid commits doesn't mean other coaches won't stop contacting them

Brock, I know you want the best for this team and I'm not trying to bash you, but Jesus man. You're like that girl that catches her man playing tonsil hockey with another chick but will believe him if he said he was giving her mouth to mouth to save her life.

Jobe is will not be a cane but I will gladly eat crow and change my name to FIUMcuck if he ends up here.

same guy begging for his boyfriend in every other post though got something to say bc brock feels Jobe is going to be a Cane?? get off his dxck troll and stay on Cane Dynasty's.... we know you like the taste.

Youre just getting lame now. Let it go

Last edited:
Advertisement
On a Wednesday?

Just because he has had to be held back twice, and needs help getting into a college in the first place, does not mean he shouldn't be missing class or opportunities for tutoring and making up coursework.

yeah man, I've read stuff that just seems like to me he isn't wanting to do what he has to to get in here. He's wanting to take the easiest route possible & with Bama feeding him all kinds of BS, who knows what happens. I want him in this class no doubt but he's been playing games for a while now. He says the right stuff when asked questions by Miami reporters but some stuff I've read points to different directions. If he don't wanna be a CANE with all that's going on here with the class that's being put together, to stay home & ball out for your family-friends & fans, with all that MR is getting done with facilities then, what can ya do. Still a lot of big time talent at his position still on the board & S.FL kids too.

****...wtf...y'all got beef too? Just let it go, **** ain't worth it mane! Trust me. One of these fa99ots on here won't meet me in blue lot yet stays ridin my dxck. Mat drills won't help you against these hand skills B.

****...wtf...y'all got beef too? Just let it go, **** ain't worth it mane! Trust me. One of these fa99ots on here won't meet me in blue lot yet stays ridin my dxck. Mat drills won't help you against these hand skills B.

I agree and I think FIUMCane agrees but any mention of Cane Dynasty, especially in a positive light, and Krazy Cane sees red because he hates him so much and Krazy either insults that person or posts something inflammatory about Cane Dynasty to start a fight. Cane Dynasty hasn't been on here for weeks now so the whole thing is ridiculous. If Krazy Cane stops that no one's gonna keep looking to fight with him.

Last edited:

I agree and I think GOING and agrees but any mention of Cane Dynasty and Krazy Cane sees red and either insults that person or posts something inflammatory about Cane Dynasty to start a fight. Cane Dynasty hasn't been on here for weeks now so the whole thing is ridiculous. If Krazy Cane stops that no one's gonna keep looking to fight with him.

Not capable of stopping, ignore button works.

Advertisement

I agree and I think GOING and agrees but any mention of Cane Dynasty and Krazy Cane sees red and either insults that person or posts something inflammatory about Cane Dynasty to start a fight. Cane Dynasty hasn't been on here for weeks now so the whole thing is ridiculous. If Krazy Cane stops that no one's gonna keep looking to fight with him.

Not capable of stopping, ignore button works.

I've never put someone on ignore but if he's not capable, I'll make him the first.

I agree and I think FIUMCane agrees but any mention of Cane Dynasty, especially in a positive light, and Krazy Cane sees red because he hates him so much and Krazy either insults that person or posts something inflammatory about Cane Dynasty to start a fight. Cane Dynasty hasn't been on here for weeks now so the whole thing is ridiculous. If Krazy Cane stops that no one's gonna keep looking to fight with him.

I see that...wasn't really going in on that situation. Much respect to you and all the other posters on CIS.

Jobe, Frierson, and Ivey will be visiting Miami tomorrow all day.

If Jobe is a Miami Hurricane I will be SHOCKED. I will be very happy, but it would be a complete shock to me.

Same here...absolutely SHOCKED!

That sucks big time... he's my favorite defensive prospect in this class.

Any idea who the staff is looking to replace him with? Assuming we are still taking 6-7 DBs and that Tyson Campbell seems more like a CB as opposed to S

I'm not sure bro but I do know Al Blades imho is a better Safety than he is a CB. Imho he is SPECIAL at the Safety position.

I see that...wasn't really going in on that situation. Much respect to you and all the other posters on CIS.

You're always a strong poster and a good dude on here.

Advertisement

You're always a strong poster and a good dude on here.

Thanks...I only talk **** on here when others come phXckin with me. I shouldn't let idiots on the interwebs pull me into that bull$hit but sometimes mane....

Just ***ing win and they will come, have a dominant D and an electric offense and we will have a chance to land and keep some really nice recruits.

Advertisement
Aside from the great Pete Ariz (and I tend to count him as a Belen man) and a small handful of others, Columbus has been known to breed an inordinate amount of overly dramatic four-flushing cvnts.

come on buddy…. Danyell Ferguson, Alonzo Highsmith, Deon Bush, Trajan Bandy….

Don't let Henderson cloud your judgement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back