Jobe visiting Bama starting tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
To me this seems like those kids were on Bama campus doing a pageant or whatever they were doing, and Jobe stopped and took a photo with them.

Don't see how any of yall take away that bama took him to a kids beauty pageant on his visit from this photo.

To me this seems like those kids were on Bama campus doing a pageant or whatever they were doing, and Jobe stopped and took a photo with them.

Don't see how any of yall take away that bama took him to a kids beauty pageant on his visit from this photo.

To borrow from Chise, I think Jobe's trying to draw [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] out of hiding.

Yeah pretty sure this is the more likely scenario, can't imagine dude wanting to go to a pagent

I just wish for the life of me that these young African-American males would see beyond football and see the racist institution, city and state that Alabama is. They have no interest in educating them or in their life success only what they can do for alabaga on the football field

Advertisement
All the cute little white kids in the world cant fake the fact that Bama is racist as ****

Advertisement
Hear me out now, maybe a little girl who won a pageant would want to wear her sash & crown all the time. Lol, No way they took him to some little miss sunshine contest. Probably a booster's kid or something who was on campus.

Last edited:
Crazy how you made up an entire story in your head just to start a thread.

Alabama is racist af, obviously. But Saban has a Calipari thing going where kids view it as a pit-stop before going pro. Only difference is they're leaving Tuscaloosa with at least one surgery.

Oh, and the bagmen don't hurt either.

Advertisement
We need Dugans to bust up in that MF'er in the donk to save Jobe like the TSA homeboy did at the end of "Get Out".

Advertisement
trump.gif

Don't care how you spin it, unless Jobe is ******* the mother or sister of those kids, this is some weird ****. Those kids don't know a **** thing about Josh Jobe so my question is who is using their kids during recruit visits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back