Jobe visiting Bama starting tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jobes recruitment isn't for the weak minded.

If you freaked out after we lost Macfarland last year, don't pay attention to Jobe or even Tyson Campbells recruitment.

Advertisement
You never want to see one of our top rated recruits in an area of need visit Alabama but he's still committed to us and I feel in the end he stays with us...

Recruiting ain't for the weak

Advertisement
Alabama has big plans for him tomorrow. Going to drop by the old folks home and see their Barbershop Quartet.

Basically a year till NSD. If he's doing this during the season then be worried, but kid is on campus every other day with Ivey and Frierson.

The responses to his Bama made tweet from our guys are hilarious. Jobe knows what's about to go down here. He ain't going anywhere. **** Alabama. I pray we meet up with them down the rode & put the exclamation point on our return.

Advertisement
Just finished an 18 hour day at work with no breaks. I am so glad I have THIS to help me wind down. Thanks guys. And gals?

Advertisement
Honestly . . . anyone ****ed off right now is simply butt hurt. If you happen to have info that he secretly committed to Mark Richt, and that he has secretly committed to Nick Saban, then yes you are justified in being butt hurt. Otherwise he is an open free agent . . .

Honestly . . . anyone ****ed off right now is simply butt hurt. If you happen to have info that he secretly committed to Mark Richt, and that he has secretly committed to Nick Saban, then yes you are justified in being butt hurt. Otherwise he is an open free agent . . .

I happen to have info that hes publicly committed to Mark Richt

Advertisement

I happen to have info that hes publicly committed to Mark Richt

LOL . . . But I mean he has really given his word he is coming and that he is just playing games . . . kind of secret commitment:)

Over or under that those kids graduate high school before Jobe does...

That was for you [MENTION=16572]CaneDynasty[/MENTION] [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=comeoutofhiding]#comeoutofhiding [/URL]

#comeoutofhiding transcends [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION]. Where's [MENTION=94]valid[/MENTION] been hiding?

#ValidCallHome

Valid disappeared shortly after Olsen got him in da booty...

He hung around to take a beating on it for a while. He just stopped posting back in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back