Jobe Info

Advertisement
Loves Miami. Loves Bandy. We definitely have a shot lol you guys are so soft

Not the "you guys are soft" thing again.

UM fans have plenty of reason to question UM's viability when it comes to signing local DBs, especially ones who start with the "yeah Miami's Miami" and "it's a business decision" and "I need to do what's best for me." Data supports the skepticism.

I'm telling you, any commit that decommits you tell them to kick rocks. Especially at CB, we need depth and players who can come in right away next year. Move on to the next guy. If you happen to get lucky cut a jag and make room but don't bank on it. If I had time to do statistics for it the odds of getting a former commit to recommit (not counting coaching changes) has to be very low.

Advertisement
You know someone is new to recruiting when they bite on the, "Miami's Miami", "I grew up a Cane", "That's my dream school" and then ignore the qualifier, "but I gotta do what I gotta do...."

Congratulations on winning hearts and minds, but the soul is still for sale

I'm telling you, any commit that decommits you tell them to kick rocks. Especially at CB, we need depth and players who can come in right away next year. Move on to the next guy. If you happen to get lucky cut a jag and make room but don't bank on it. If I had time to do statistics for it the odds of getting a former commit to recommit (not counting coaching changes) has to be very low.

i like it..it forces us to waste resources on guys that are going to jerk us around. if they decommit pull offer.

Advertisement
Jobe seems a lil different than that faqquueettt Henderson... I think we have a legit shot but **** I'm not ready to start stressing.

Per 247, Rumph is his primary recruiter.

We arent ******'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah he's gone. I'd put us 3rd right now, reading the tea leaves. Bandy and Frierson better get in his *** every ******* day for the next 12 months.

Advertisement
Miami is Miami,” Jobe said. “It’s still my hometown and everything, but I still have to do what’s best for me. “

“I haven’t decided yet (on my plans), but it will be announced soon,” Jobe said. “It’s a business decision. I’m doing what’s best for me.”

y'all notice this **** too? Lmao he gone!

These kids have no understanding whatsoever of what a commitment means. If he does in fact decommit, I hope the staff don't continue to pursue him like we did with Henderson.

Yall shook lmao he a 2018 a lot can change, dude was tweeting miami **** all the time, like i tell yall just wait and see

Advertisement

Didn't Henderson??

nope. when henderson committed originally, everyone here even said they were shocked and it was out of nowhere as they always thought he was all gator. look where he ended up.

jobe might have some fun with the process and the media. ****, i would. but he'll be a cane in a year, when it matters.

i hope he does go northeast for his senior year. he'll be dying to get back down.

Hoodie is off, but I can see writing on the wall; "Miami is Miami, Business decision...my g is gone unless we put up a helluva year.

I seen on 247 he was welcoming herbert to the family and somebody said he was recruiting guys for the 17 class. Handle buisiness on the field and miami will be one of those "buisiness decisions".

Didn't Henderson??

nope. when henderson committed originally, everyone here even said they were shocked and it was out of nowhere as they always thought he was all gator. look where he ended up.

jobe might have some fun with the process and the media. ****, i would. but he'll be a cane in a year, when it matters.

i hope he does go northeast for his senior year. he'll be dying to get back down.

Wish I had the same confidence. Color me highly skeptical of a kid who wears Alabama gloves in games.

Advertisement
Back