Jo Jo Robinson Arrested Strong Armed Robbery

no one said he's guilty. just speculation. hope he's innocent. there are probably many dads out there who's sons commit murder and parents don't believe their kid did it.

Advertisement
Seriously before we jump to conclussions we need to hear this whole thing out. Maybe Jo Jo is guilty, maybe he's innocent. Maybe his boys pressure him into mistakes and maybe he's just a **** up. Maybe he learns from this scare and maybe he doesn't but I know first hand that judging somebody before any type of ruling is bad enough but when everybody later sees that the person is innocent it really feels bad because people didnt take the time to think that maybe he wasn't in the wrong. Not saying anybodys just calling him guilty but let's be fair

If he's dumb enough to associate himself with a bunch of fools, no I won't feel bad for him even if he is innocent.

I associated with "a bunch of fools" growing up because they treated me like family and always had my back when I went through things. They didn't get me in trouble but if they got me in something I was innocent in they kept it real and made sure I didnt go down. Now I got 1 Masters in Psychology and im almost done with one in Public Relations so did my "bunch of fools" hurt me? No, i'll judge this kid and the people he's around when I get more info

Thank God he committed to SEC, otherwise SI would be calling for death penalty again. As it is, would not be surprised to hear national press refer to story as "Miami football player recruited by former Miami Hurricane player and coach, Randy Shannon was arrested for armed robbery ..... Randy himself was know to hold the money paid by the infamous rapper Uncle Luke as bounties to Hurricane players for injury causing hits." No mention of AK need be made.

Advertisement
and this is why some Kids just have to leave home because of bad influences and peer pressure to do things. hopefully he still has a future in football with Arkansas.

Yup, our arrest record over the last two decades clearly supports this.

JoJo Robinson's father says his son has been cleared and charges dropped in robbery case; says it was a case of "wrong place, wrong time."
Chad Wilson ‏@GridironStuds 3m
Slow down on your judgements people. Charges have been dropped on JoJo Robinson. Lesson to ALL recruits: Watch your people and your locale.

The last time i check Coral Gables is still in Miami so that means he is not escaping anything. he is just a lil further away from his surroundings

you're right, I hear that thugs from Liberty City and Goulds storm the UM campus all the time

298.jpg

look close....they're hiding hiding in the bushes

How far is coral gables from his boys that he did the crime with? 10-20 minutes drive

Arkansas?

That is the point he's trying to make.

On the other hand, maybe its not the geography but the person.

Agree, or it can be a combination of both. Just hate seeing a situation like this as Jojo was about to get a free education for four years

Bleak visions: Personal Responsibility is not someone else's job.

Advertisement
Willing to wager neither kid have their biological father in the home

i think jo jo does.

Matter of fact both of them do.

Remember Martins article about transferring to dwyer and him and his dad making that decision. Jo Jo was coached by his dad in optomist ball

JoJo Robinson's father says his son has been cleared and charges dropped in robbery case; says it was a case of "wrong place, wrong time."
Chad Wilson ‏@GridironStuds 3m
Slow down on your judgements people. Charges have been dropped on JoJo Robinson. Lesson to ALL recruits: Watch your people and your locale.

Good news. Never want to hear about any kid squandering talent and opportunity, regardless where he's headed to college.

No Bond.....How do I reach these kiiidddsss mane...

Dammit mane

another waste

Call A&E take them on a visit to scared straight

lmao...that sh*t would NOT work on s.fla kids...different breed than the kids you see on a&e. I lol every time i see that and think how the **** would that work with s.fla kids...

Those kids on that show are like the ***** on Maury who **** men for a cheesburger and say "im grown I do what I want". They're all soft but Miami kids will laugh at that ****

Willing to wager neither kid have their biological father in the home

i think jo jo does.

Matter of fact both of them do.

Remember Martins article about transferring to dwyer and him and his dad making that decision. Jo Jo was coached by his dad in optomist ball

I read a tweet that said that Jo Jos dad made it clear that he was cleared and the charges were dropped. The "kids don't have a biological father" excuse is old. It hurts but doesn't make the kids get in trouble

Advertisement
ya seems to be one of those caught a ride with one of the homeboys and we all got pulled over trips....

i dont think its a Nate Harris situation where he was sticking up dice games in the city....or the b & e game Willie was doing in his adolescents and adulthood.

I thought Arkansas was a good fit for Jo Jo as he can be the man out their at wr....didnt think FSU was a fit...i would of took him as a cb here. If he actually goes...@ Ark he will play as a freshman.

ya seems to be one of those caught a ride with one of the homeboys and we all got pulled over trips....

i dont think its a Nate Harris situation where he was sticking up dice games in the city....or the b & e game Willie was doing in his adolescents and adulthood.

I thought Arkansas was a good fit for Jo Jo as he can be the man out their at wr....didnt think FSU was a fit...i would of took him as a cb here. If he actually goes...@ Ark he will play as a freshman.

I just hope he has his **** together there. What worries me is that arkansas is so boring that he can get into trouble just because theres not a **** thing to do

Advertisement
Glad he has a real male role model and now it is time for him to get that *** whooooppeed

Good lesson for those up and coming recruits. Glad to see this worked out for Jo Jo.

Hate to see a future wasted.

Advertisement
Back