Jo Jo Robinson Arrested Strong Armed Robbery

Advertisement
and this is why some Kids just have to leave home because of bad influences and peer pressure to do things. hopefully he still has a future in football with Arkansas.

yeah, they cant get caught up in all the thuggery in Coral Gables

The last time i check Coral Gables is still in Miami so that means he is not escaping anything. he is just a lil further away from his surroundings

you're right, I hear that thugs from Liberty City and Goulds storm the UM campus all the time

298.jpg

look close....they're hiding hiding in the bushes

and this is why some Kids just have to leave home because of bad influences and peer pressure to do things. hopefully he still has a future in football with Arkansas.

The last time i check Coral Gables is still in Miami so that means he is not escaping anything. he is just a lil further away from his surroundings

you're right, I hear that thugs from Liberty City and Goulds storm the UM campus all the time

298.jpg

I never saw anyone hiding during my tenure.

High school football standout Tavares Martin arrested

Tavares Martin (PBSO mug shot)
By Jodie Wagner

Palm Beach Post Staff Writer

PALM BEACH GARDENS —

Standout high school football player Tavares Martin was arrested Thursday night by Palm Beach Gardens police and faces charges including burglary, theft and fraud, according to police reports.

Martin, 18, is one of the area’s top college prospects. A junior wide receiver, he transferred from John I. Leonard High to Dwyer High in January, expecting to play his senior season for the defending state champion Panthers.

Martin was released from the Palm Beach County Jail on $21,000 bond at 7:21 p.m. Friday, according to the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s booking blotter website.

Martin, of Greenacres, faces charges of unarmed burglary of an unoccupied dwelling in Palm Beach Gardens, grand theft of less than $5,000, dealing in stolen property and fraud.

The charges stem from an alleged attempted burglary April 12. According to Palm Beach Gardens police, Martin and several others entered an unoccupied home at 153 Via Condado Way after shattering a window.

They allegedly attempted to steal a flat-screen, high-definition television from the home, but fled after the burglar alarm sounded.

Martin has had scholarship offers from Florida State, Miami, Ohio State, West Virginia, Florida and numerous other Division I schools.

As a fill-in at quarterback last season for the 1-9 Lancers, Martin completed 47 percent of his passes. As a wide receiver, he caught 12 passes.

Spring practice for area football teams begins May 1.

Dwyer head coach Jack Daniels said he was still gathering information about the incident and had no comment, and Athletic Director Tom Pagley could not be reached.

Advertisement
he was released on O.R. though. thats better than no bond..... Hope the kids gets his stuff straight...

Advertisement

298.jpg

How far is coral gables from his boys that he did the crime with? 10-20 minutes drive

Arkansas?

That is the point he's trying to make.

298.jpg

How far is coral gables from his boys that he did the crime with? 10-20 minutes drive

Arkansas?

On the other hand, maybe its not the geography but the person.

Advertisement

298.jpg

Arkansas?

if you have to get away to just to not do dumb ****, because you don't have a good enough head on your body to just say NO, chances are you're probably going to do something dumb wherever you are.

Anyway rumor is that he was a passenger in a car that was stopped by the cops bec it was reportedly used in an earlier armed robbery. cops arrested everyone in car, but JoJo supposedly wasn't there when the robbery took place so he'll skate.

298.jpg

Arkansas?

On the other hand, maybe its not the geography but the person.

Agree, or it can be a combination of both. Just hate seeing a situation like this as Jojo was about to get a free education for four years

Advertisement
exactly. if you do drugs in miami, you will probably do drugs in arkansas. if you steal in miami, you will find other boys and steal in arkansas. unless he's in one of those gangs and they are holding guns to his head to make him steal.
and when you leave miami and go to arkansas, you probably think it's easier to get away with crap in places like arkansas.

Seriously before we jump to conclussions we need to hear this whole thing out. Maybe Jo Jo is guilty, maybe he's innocent. Maybe his boys pressure him into mistakes and maybe he's just a **** up. Maybe he learns from this scare and maybe he doesn't but I know first hand that judging somebody before any type of ruling is bad enough but when everybody later sees that the person is innocent it really feels bad because people didnt take the time to think that maybe he wasn't in the wrong. Not saying anybodys just calling him guilty but let's be fair

Seriously before we jump to conclussions we need to hear this whole thing out. Maybe Jo Jo is guilty, maybe he's innocent. Maybe his boys pressure him into mistakes and maybe he's just a **** up. Maybe he learns from this scare and maybe he doesn't but I know first hand that judging somebody before any type of ruling is bad enough but when everybody later sees that the person is innocent it really feels bad because people didnt take the time to think that maybe he wasn't in the wrong. Not saying anybodys just calling him guilty but let's be fair

If he's dumb enough to associate himself with a bunch of fools, no I won't feel bad for him even if he is innocent.

Advertisement
Back