Jo Jo Robinson Arrested Strong Armed Robbery

Advertisement
Advertisement
****, idk the situation and being that I was placed in jail before on false pretenses I won't judge Jo Jo but this **** doesn't look good on the surface

Advertisement
No Bond.....How do I reach these kiiidddsss mane...

Dammit mane

another waste

I recommend Bleak Visions: Dumb, Broke or Dead Edition --- from the series of Vern's Guide to Personal Responsibility and Growth with foreword by Ice Harris' Twitter

and this is why some Kids just have to leave home because of bad influences and peer pressure to do things. hopefully he still has a future in football with Arkansas.

Advertisement
and this is why some Kids just have to leave home because of bad influences and peer pressure to do things. hopefully he still has a future in football with Arkansas.

yeah, they cant get caught up in all the thuggery in Coral Gables

Strong Armed Robbery!? Not good, mane. That's a felony. We don't know the facts, so lets reserve judgment. But you have to admit, it don't look good for him. Kids gotta make better decisions!!!

Advertisement
**** shame to watch some of these kids squander talent and opportunity. Too **** impulsive to see that hard work and dedication could land them a huge payday in 3-4 years instead of hustling on the streets for the rest of their lives.

hopefully he still has a future in football with arkansas? is that a real statement?
if there's any truth to this, his football days are over outside of playing for the mean machine.

hopefully he still has a future in football with arkansas? is that a real statement?
if there's any truth to this, his football days are over outside of playing for the mean machine.

This. **** shame, too.

yeah, they cant get caught up in all the thuggery in Coral Gables

The last time i check Coral Gables is still in Miami so that means he is not escaping anything. he is just a lil further away from his surroundings

Advertisement
Back