Jo Jo Robinson Arrested Strong Armed Robbery

and this is why some Kids just have to leave home because of bad influences and peer pressure to do things. hopefully he still has a future in football with Arkansas.

This is actually why parents need to be 100% involved in their children's lives.
Education starts and ends at home.

Advertisement
ya seems to be one of those caught a ride with one of the homeboys and we all got pulled over trips....

i dont think its a Nate Harris situation where he was sticking up dice games in the city....or the b & e game Willie was doing in his adolescents and adulthood.

I thought Arkansas was a good fit for Jo Jo as he can be the man out their at wr....didnt think FSU was a fit...i would of took him as a cb here. If he actually goes...@ Ark he will play as a freshman.

I just hope he has his **** together there. What worries me is that arkansas is so boring that he can get into trouble just because theres not a **** thing to do

Do you know anything about Univ. of Arkansas, or are you just speculating? In my experience, there is plenty to do in college towns for college students.

and this is why some Kids just have to leave home because of bad influences and peer pressure to do things. hopefully he still has a future in football with Arkansas.

yeah, they cant get caught up in all the thuggery in Coral Gables

The last time i check Coral Gables is still in Miami so that means he is not escaping anything. he is just a lil further away from his surroundings

you're right, I hear that thugs from Liberty City and Goulds storm the UM campus all the time

298.jpg

look close....they're hiding hiding in the bushes

I'll admit...I spent a bit of time looking. *******.

Campus doesn't suck, that's for sure!

yeah, they cant get caught up in all the thuggery in Coral Gables

The last time i check Coral Gables is still in Miami so that means he is not escaping anything. he is just a lil further away from his surroundings

you're right, I hear that thugs from Liberty City and Goulds storm the UM campus all the time

298.jpg

look close....they're hiding hiding in the bushes

Advertisement
ya seems to be one of those caught a ride with one of the homeboys and we all got pulled over trips....

i dont think its a Nate Harris situation where he was sticking up dice games in the city....or the b & e game Willie was doing in his adolescents and adulthood.

I thought Arkansas was a good fit for Jo Jo as he can be the man out their at wr....didnt think FSU was a fit...i would of took him as a cb here. If he actually goes...@ Ark he will play as a freshman.

I just hope he has his **** together there. What worries me is that arkansas is so boring that he can get into trouble just because theres not a **** thing to do

Do you know anything about Univ. of Arkansas, or are you just speculating? In my experience, there is plenty to do in college towns for college students.

Fayetteville actually ain't bad my uncle and bro went to college there while Tarvarus jackson was there. Full of slurry rich kids ready to slob on a ***** in a hog uniform

Advertisement
Advertisement

Just from afar, WW seemed to have burglary in his blood. He couldn't leave it alone...and he was a pro at it.

Advertisement
I'm not so sure charges have been dropped, the father might be wishfully thinking they have. I'm sure the Metro Police will talk to all involved and I hope Robinson did nothing wrong.

Word I have received here is that charges have not been dropped, but will likely be. Arraignment is on may 22nd, so he still has to go before the judge. Story I have is he got in a car with some friends after a workout for a ride home, just so happens one or more of those friends in the car had committed an armed robbery earlier. Everyone in the car was arrested and have been charged. Will find out what happens next month, but the feeling is he will be cleared of all charges. As for Arkansas, its a nice place, especially northwest Arkansas where the campus is. Ive never been to Miami, but I see some on the TV. I still reserve judgment until I actually visit a place before I tear it down. Good luck this year and Go Hogs

Word I have received here is that charges have not been dropped, but will likely be. Arraignment is on may 22nd, so he still has to go before the judge. Story I have is he got in a car with some friends after a workout for a ride home, just so happens one or more of those friends in the car had committed an armed robbery earlier. Everyone in the car was arrested and have been charged. Will find out what happens next month, but the feeling is he will be cleared of all charges. As for Arkansas, its a nice place, especially northwest Arkansas where the campus is. Ive never been to Miami, but I see some on the TV. I still reserve judgment until I actually visit a place before I tear it down. Good luck this year and Go Hogs
Possible the judge drops the case and he never has to go also

Advertisement
Back