Jimbo's seat warming up

If you think that scares A&M or their boosters I have news for ya.
They aren't SMU where a single booster laughed at $200MM 9-year ACC buyin. They have money, they have red *** koo koo for sure,but they don't have that kinda money in Aggie land.

Your point is well taken though...stranger things have happened...

Advertisement
Deja...I love you...

Jimbo is corching the **** outta College Station...there is no doubt

I'm not certain I see a path where boosters pay $76MM, then another $100MM to bring in a new guy + staff,to let cuckbo walk away rhis season or next or even next after...

maybe i gotta lay off the sauce though...

Go Canes!!!
You don’t understand TAMU’s boosters...

This is over a specific time period, but just last year they gave over $65 Million in donations to just the Football program. Not Basketball or Baseball, just Football.

most programs wouldn’t be willing to put up that kinda money to get rid of Coach, but TAMU is different, $76mill is pocket change for them.

You don’t understand TAMU’s boosters...

This is over a specific time period, but just last year they gave over $65 Million in donations to just the Football program. Not Basketball or Baseball, just Football.

most programs wouldn’t be willing to put up that kinda money to get rid of Coach, but TAMU is different, $76mill is pocket change for them.

I guess somebody better direct me to Muppetopia's Consulate then...I need to start filling out paperwork.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
They aren't SMU where a single booster laughed at $200MM 9-year ACC buyin. They have money, they have red *** koo koo for sure,but they don't have that kinda money in Aggie land.

Your point is well taken though...stranger things have happened...
Nah, they absolutely DO have that kinda money in Aggie land.

They are the most profitable program in all of College football.

17F5DFAD-01CB-4E6C-AFB9-BA3D77A2F6F9.jpeg
B2EC9120-5F72-451D-8D7C-5653390BC572.jpeg

The problem is very few coaches rarely live up to the standards most people want-

Programs with steep pockets give out those insane contracts to these guys which there never ever going to live up to those insane standards-

There’s very few geniuses in this business -Obviously Saban is close but, he may be on to his worst season at Alabama Milroe is the worst QB he’s ever had-Kirby Smart right now has surpassed Saban, Dabo had his run, Meyer retired, Day, hasn’t won a title, you can go on and on-

Jimbo is going to get fired if he has another season like last year he better win 10 games.

I just look at how that FSU program spiraled out of control at the end of his tenure. I think he’s probably a good pure X’s and O’s guy but bad at the administration/CEO role.

the problem is saban has a system, Kirby has a system, jimbo bought a bunch of individuals via NIL and they have no team or system, a bunch of individuals. at bama and uga, saban and Kirby are the stars and kids play in their system.
Jimbo to Bama as an analyst 🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
His seat is $76.8MM ice cold...frozen cold. Antartica cold.

You will get a *** change before they fire Jimbo this season cold.

I will become a citizen of muppetopia before they fire Jimbo this season.

And next season too.

2024: $67.55 million
2025: $58.2 million
2026: $48.75 million
2027: $39.2 million
2028: $29.55 million
2029: $19.8 million
2030: $9.95 million

His seat gets aTm bonfire hot and high in about ~5 years...when buyout is more manageable.

@JG13 hoping Jimbo gets fired

Advertisement
Advertisement
As much as I dislike Alabama and Georgia, both Saban and his protégé Kirby demand respect from their players. They are both leaders. I don’t have the impression A&M players have any respect for Jimbo Fisher. Florida State players certainly did not.

Even though 2022 was a bad start, I do believe Canes respect Mario. He had to purge a lot of players, Too many of them were accustomed to clowning on Manny. Those players who bought him to Mario’s demands are still on the team. Those who didn’t or couldn’t are gone.

I know some people on this board scoff at the idea of ‘culture‘ but that’s one aspect of it.

Why are they 'justifiably upset' about losing to a Top 25 team on the road?

I'll be honest, lads, this disrespect is starting to **** me off.
I get it but they're not getting a good return on their investment. With the money they spent on that asshat plus buying a ton of 5 stars they still lost

When, not if, Cuckbo gets his buyout, a bunch of ATM players will hit the portal looking for greener pastures. Fisher hired mercenary players, and it showed.

Who does Cristobal grab out of the portal? Is Weigman worth going after? Anyone on their WR corps fit here?

Advertisement
Back