Jimbo's seat warming up

When, not if, Cuckbo gets his buyout, a bunch of ATM players will hit the portal looking for greener pastures. Fisher hired mercenary players, and it showed.

Who does Cristobal grab out of the portal? Is Weigman worth going after? Anyone on their WR corps fit here?
I'd throw an offer out to a few of the repair projects over there. DL room, Evan Stewart, they got some big dudes on the OL too that if Mario & Mirabal felt they could tune up i'd be happy with.

Advertisement
Does A&M even need to pay the buyout? They’re a public university and wasn’t Mike Leach on the warpath until the day he died about how Tech refused to pay his buyout and there wasnt **** he could do about it because Texas hadn’t waived sovereign immunity for contract claims?

Any of them start clamoring for Deion yet? Yall know thats going to be all the rage for programs that under achieve. “Lets go after Coach Prime”

Jumbo Fisher is definitely on the hot seat this year...

Cocaine Sniffin’ Lane Kiffin & Josh Heptagon Heupel are gonna put the final Death nail in the coffin.

Money is not an issue for TAMU’s boosters, that program is literally the most profitable program in all of College Football. They make more money annually than EVERYBODY, including Bama, UGA, OH ST & Michigan. TAMu practically prints it’s own money, so even if they have to cough up $70mill for a buyout, they’ll do it. They don’t care.

But Jumbo Fisher is & has always been a bonafide CORCH
I don’t understand how they can have the most money, but ok. What I do know is that nobody is fine with having blown that much money for these results, then being asked to spend more to get rid of the guy so they can spend even more to get another guy. That’s a bitter f*^king pill, even for rich folks.

Advertisement
I don’t understand how they can have the most money, but ok. What I do know is that nobody is fine with having blown that much money for these results, then being asked to spend more to get rid of the guy so they can spend even more to get another guy. That’s a bitter f*^king pill, even for rich folks.
wouldn’t surprise me if TAMU didn’t challenge their boosters to step their game up after SMU told everyone that they got **** off money and weren’t afraid to use it. That said, I think they sign off only if they have a top guy already locked up. They wont fire him to hold a national search.

wouldn’t surprise me if TAMU didn’t challenge their boosters to step their game up after SMU told everyone that they got **** off money and weren’t afraid to use it. That said, I think they sign off only if they have a top guy already locked up. They wont fire him to hold a national search.
That makes sense. If I were about to go to a bunch of rich guys to explain that not only had I wasted their money, but I wanted them to give me more, I’d be sure to have a plan in place.

Advertisement
When, not if, Cuckbo gets his buyout, a bunch of ATM players will hit the portal looking for greener pastures. Fisher hired mercenary players, and it showed.

Who does Cristobal grab out of the portal? Is Weigman worth going after? Anyone on their WR corps fit here?

That QB was GOOD! Bama could sure use that kid . . . may be calling him already.

If he has a season anywhere near last year’s, he’s out. $75M is a cheaper hit than the program going nowhere. AtM has boosters viper mad, they’ll strike his a** quicker than the clap that made his center snap that ball…

That jug-eared ghoul Finebum thinks his days are numbered. His comment on a text from Mario last year are interesting
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Advertisement
Nah, they absolutely DO have that kinda money in Aggie land.

They are the most profitable program in all of College football.

View attachment 255930View attachment 255931
Not to mention the school has 17 billion in endowment. A&M is like combining the money of an Ivy League with the fervor for football of a Bama. It’s outright rarified air there when it comes to money.

His seat is $76.8MM ice cold...frozen cold. Antartica cold.

You will get a *** change before they fire Jimbo this season cold.

I will become a citizen of muppetopia before they fire Jimbo this season.

And next season too.

2024: $67.55 million
2025: $58.2 million
2026: $48.75 million
2027: $39.2 million
2028: $29.55 million
2029: $19.8 million
2030: $9.95 million

His seat gets aTm bonfire hot and high in about ~5 years...when buyout is more manageable.
@Memnon

You were right my friend and I was wrong....

@Midlo Cane Fan no *** changes please because of my dumb ***

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back