Jimbo's seat warming up

Advertisement
Advertisement
Deion Sanders is a ‘prime’ candidate to succeed Jimbo.

I see the headline coming 🤣🤣🤣
Prime better be careful, hes celebrating wins but has Oregon and USC coming up. Lanning wont tolerate 400 yards from his son. Caleb will light them up if TCU did. He better watch out for Chip Kelly too. Deon's big mouth will make great teams run up a score on him too.

Prime better be careful, hes celebrating wins but has Oregon and USC coming up. Lanning wont tolerate 400 yards from his son. Caleb will light them up if TCU did. He better watch out for Chip Kelly too. Deon's big mouth will make great teams run up a score on him too.
Could see Lincoln or Lanning hanging 70+ on them and not letting up

Advertisement
exactly why he will go to Bama. Because Saban needs his mouth to stay shut.
Saban avoids attacking his former assistants for a reason. they know where his bodies are buried.

I get why Saban needs him to keep his mouth shut.

But why would Jimbo who will have north of $80 million in the bank want to go back working for Saban? He could easily get a TV job.

If and when Jimbo gets fired he will never get a hire major job again at his age. Of all the guys that went through the Saban rehab program only 1 guy (Sark) got a major job. Kiffin had to go FAU first and both Sark and Kiffin were in there 40s. Jimbo is 57 right now

Only things that will cool the seat is if they beat Bama (very doable) and find a way to make it to the SEC Championship. (Possible but not sure about that.)

Advertisement
He basically accused Saban of cheating last year and threatened to go public. Plus he will have all that A&M money in the bank.

No way he would go to Alabama to get yelled at daily by Saban.
Well Saban insinuated he bought all his players and Jimbo responded , as to say “
***** I know where the bodies are buried.“. Btw Saban is a lot like Vince Mcmahon. Never say never, both will always do whats best for business as for as bringing people back.

I get why Saban needs him to keep his mouth shut.

But why would Jimbo who will have north of $80 million in the bank want to go back working for Saban? He could easily get a TV job.

If and when Jimbo gets fired he will never get a hire major job again at his age. Of all the guys that went through the Saban rehab program only 1 guy (Sark) got a major job. Kiffin had to go FAU first and both Sark and Kiffin were in there 40s. Jimbo is 57 right now
he loves play calling, the Bama brand and boosters recruit for him.

Advertisement
That USC game is going to be a massacre. I’ve been roasting USC defense but if Nebraska defense gave CU issues, USC will probably dominate them. With all the media hype ..Riley will run up the score on Deion.

Advertisement
Back