Jimbo's seat warming up

Advertisement
I saw a fanbase totally deflated at Hard Rock yesterday. I know what it looks like because we’ve been there for 5 straight hires at Miami.

I also saw a deflated Aggies team on sideline in 3rd quarter. I hope I’m wrong but I think things unravel for that team. Fast.
Between them and UF, there's gonna be a lot of portaling soon.....

Ol' Cuckbo

preview_360p.mp4.jpg

Advertisement
Prime better be careful, hes celebrating wins but has Oregon and USC coming up. Lanning wont tolerate 400 yards from his son. Caleb will light them up if TCU did. He better watch out for Chip Kelly too. Deon's big mouth will make great teams run up a score on him too.
If Deion beats USC then we will all know that he sold his soul.

Advertisement
Jumbo Fisher is definitely on the hot seat this year...

Cocaine Sniffin’ Lane Kiffin & Josh Heptagon Heupel are gonna put the final Death nail in the coffin.

Money is not an issue for TAMU’s boosters, that program is literally the most profitable program in all of College Football. They make more money annually than EVERYBODY, including Bama, UGA, OH ST & Michigan. TAMu practically prints it’s own money, so even if they have to cough up $70mill for a buyout, they’ll do it. They don’t care.

But Jumbo Fisher is & has always been a bonafide CORCH

His seat is $76.8MM ice cold...frozen cold. Antartica cold.

You will get a *** change before they fire Jimbo this season cold.

I will become a citizen of muppetopia before they fire Jimbo this season.

And next season too.

2024: $67.55 million
2025: $58.2 million
2026: $48.75 million
2027: $39.2 million
2028: $29.55 million
2029: $19.8 million
2030: $9.95 million

His seat gets aTm bonfire hot and high in about ~5 years...when buyout is more manageable.

Advertisement
With unlimited resources and $EC bias he signed arguably the greatest recruiting class in modern history 2 years ago and has not done Jack s*** with them yet.

However I do think Texas A&M will have a good season this year. I think we improved that much and was just clearly the better team.

Jumbo Fisher is definitely on the hot seat this year...

Cocaine Sniffin’ Lane Kiffin & Josh Heptagon Heupel are gonna put the final Death nail in the coffin.

Money is not an issue for TAMU’s boosters, that program is literally the most profitable program in all of College Football. They make more money annually than EVERYBODY, including Bama, UGA, OH ST & Michigan. TAMu practically prints it’s own money, so even if they have to cough up $70mill for a buyout, they’ll do it. They don’t care.

But Jumbo Fisher is & has always been a bonafide CORCH
Deja...I love you...

Jimbo is corching the **** outta College Station...there is no doubt

Did you see the panic set in when they went for 2? He knew the game was getting out of hand right then.

I'm not certain I see a path where boosters pay $76MM, then another $100MM to bring in a new guy + staff,to let cuckbo walk away rhis season or next or even next after...

maybe i gotta lay off the sauce though...

Go Canes!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
His seat is $76.8MM ice cold...frozen cold. Antartica cold.

You will get a *** change before they fire Jimbo this season cold.

I will become a citizen of muppetopia before they fire Jimbo this season.

And next season too.

2024: $67.55 million
2025: $58.2 million
2026: $48.75 million
2027: $39.2 million
2028: $29.55 million
2029: $19.8 million
2030: $9.95 million

His seat gets aTm bonfire hot and high in about ~5 years...when buyout is more manageable.
If you think that scares A&M or their boosters I have news for ya.

With unlimited resources and $EC bias he signed arguably the greatest recruiting class in modern history 2 years ago and has not done Jack s*** with them yet.

However I do think Texas A&M will have a good season this year. I think we improved that much and was just clearly the better team.
I believe aTm still has to prove they are not a good football team. I believe our Canes took a step forward showing they, asa n inverse to years' past being over rated, are under rated this year.

Advertisement
Back