Jim Morris

No, dude, that's a dumb move, and anyone knows it.

Anyone who doesn't follow college baseball, yes.

I follow college baseball, trust me. Just because I don't post 9 million times on here like you, doesn't mean I don't know college baseball. I do. And anyone who thinks a division I head coach, who is winning, and who is going to get a head coaching job at another school is going to go be an assistant coach, doesn't know college baseball.

Advertisement
He's winning there, and winning big.

He's winning big? He's in the Horizon League. He went 25-4 in conference play his first year and didn't make the tournament because it's a crappy 1-bid league.

He's beating out such heavyweights as Oakland, Youngstown State and Northern Kentucky.

Winning big, alright.

You're really making yourself look dumb here.

I follow college baseball, trust me. Just because I don't post 9 million times on here like you, doesn't mean I don't know college baseball.

Ha!

That's a laugh.

Coming from the guy who joined Canestime and had about 9,000 posts in his first two weeks.

Nobody posts more and says less than you.

And anyone who thinks a division I head coach, who is winning, and who is going to get a head coaching job at another school is going to go be an assistant coach, doesn't know college baseball.

Again you're just an ignorant know-nothing.

Mik Aoki was head coach at Columbia from 1999-2003. He took an assistant job at Boston College in 2004. He's now the head coach at Notre Dame. Think that would have happened if he stayed at Columbia?

Bill Kinneberg was the head coach at Wyoming from 1986-1992. He took an assistant job at Arizona State in 1993. He's now the head coach at Utah. Think that would've happened if he stayed at Utah?

John Cohen was the head coach at Northwestern State from 1998-2001. He took an assistant job at Florida in 2002. He's now the head coach at Mississippi State. Think what would've happened if he stayed at Northwestern State?

Tim Corbin was the head coach at Presbyterian from 1988-1993. He took an assistant job at Clemson in 1994. He's now the head coach at Vanderbilt. Think that would've happened if he stayed at Presbyterian?

Randy Mazey was the head coach at Charleston Southern from 1994-1996. He took an assistant job at Georgia in 1997. He's now the head coach at West Virginia. Think that would've happened if he stayed at Charleston Southern?

John Szefc was the head coach at Marist from 1996-2002. He took an assistant job at Louisiana-Lafayette in 2003. He's now the head coach at Maryland. Think that would've happened if he stayed at Marist?

But...

And anyone who thinks a division I head coach, who is winning, and who is going to get a head coaching job at another school is going to go be an assistant coach, doesn't know college baseball.

You're an uninformed bozo.

Again you're just an ignorant know-nothing.

Mik Aoki was head coach at Columbia from 1999-2003. He took an assistant job at Boston College in 2004. He's now the head coach at Notre Dame. Think that would have happened if he stayed at Columbia?

Bill Kinneberg was the head coach at Wyoming from 1986-1992. He took an assistant job at Arizona State in 1993. He's now the head coach at Utah. Think that would've happened if he stayed at Utah?

John Cohen was the head coach at Northwestern State from 1998-2001. He took an assistant job at Florida in 2002. He's now the head coach at Mississippi State. Think what would've happened if he stayed at Northwestern State?

Tim Corbin was the head coach at Presbyterian from 1988-1993. He took an assistant job at Clemson in 1994. He's now the head coach at Vanderbilt. Think that would've happened if he stayed at Presbyterian?

Randy Mazey was the head coach at Charleston Southern from 1994-1996. He took an assistant job at Georgia in 1997. He's now the head coach at West Virginia. Think that would've happened if he stayed at Charleston Southern?

John Szefc was the head coach at Marist from 1996-2002. He took an assistant job at Louisiana-Lafayette in 2003. He's now the head coach at Maryland. Think that would've happened if he stayed at Marist?

But...

You're an uninformed bozo.

Yes, pull references from 15-30 years ago. Lovelady is not coming back to Miami as an assistant, and you're a moron to think he is.

And, by the way, when Corbin coached at Presbyterian, they were in NAIA and D-II. Randy Mazey was 66-94 in 3 years at CSU. Mik Aoki was 87-140 at Columbia. Half of your examples are crap.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yes, pull references from 15-30 years ago. Lovelady is not coming back to Miami as an assistant, and you're a moron to think he is.

30 years ago?

These guys are all major head coach now.

Just admit that you said something stupid. Your first mistake was trying to discuss college baseball. Everybody knows you're in over your head.

If Gino DiMare approaches Greg Lovelady in 2018 and gives him a raise and the title of Associate Head Coach it would be a mistake to turn it down.

30 years ago?

These guys are all major head coach now.

Just admit that you said something stupid. Your first mistake was trying to discuss college baseball. Everybody knows you're in over your head.

If Gino DiMare approaches Greg Lovelady in 2018 and gives him a raise and the title of Associate Head Coach it would be a mistake to turn it down.

Can you read or comprehend? You threw a guy out there who was the head coach at Wyoming in the 80s. 30 years ago. I said, 15-30, as in, when they were head coaches, and then left to become assistants. Either way, go read what I edited. Half of those guys sucked as head coaches or were in NAIA or D-II. Nice try.

Half of those guys sucked as head coaches or were in NAIA or D-II. Nice try.

All of those previous head coaching jobs were D1.

You're clueless dude. Just cut your losses.

No, dude, as I posted above, when Corbin coached at Presbyterian, they were in NAIA and D-II. I'm surprised you didn't throw Rick Jones' name out there, because you know, he coached at Elon before going to Ga Tech as an assistant under Jim Morris, before becoming Tulane's all-time winningest coach. Or was it that you knew that when he coached at Elon, they were in the NAIA? Like Presbyterian.

Last edited:
Advertisement
No, dude, as I posted above, when Corbin coached at Presbyterian, they were in NAIA and D-II

Correct.

They are in D1 now but then they were D2.

You're still laughably wrong and dumb on this topic.

And you didn't say anything about Corbin. You said half of them sucked (not true) or were D2.

Move on dude. You're done.

No, dude, as I posted above, when Corbin coached at Presbyterian, they were in NAIA and D-II

Correct.

They are in D1 now but then they were D2.

You're still laughably wrong and dumb on this topic.

And you didn't say anything about Corbin. You said half of them sucked (not true) or were D2.

Move on dude. You're done.

What the ****? Look at post #85

And, by the way, when Corbin coached at Presbyterian, they were in NAIA and D-II. Randy Mazey was 66-94 in 3 years at CSU. Mik Aoki was 87-140 at Columbia. Half of your examples are crap.

I edited it before your responded, and I even directed you there, but you're so wrapped up in your little world, you didn't notice or chose not to read it, or God knows what. Either way, I'm done with you. You and Jagr (if you are actually different people) are perfect for each other.

Advertisement
I edited it before your responded, and I even directed you there

I don't think you're just uninformed. I think you're a liar too.

The first post was edited at 12:04 (after I quoted you at 12:01).

The second post was edited at 12:21 (while I was responding at 12:21).

You had to go back and edit because you don't know what the **** you're talking about.

You made a stupid claim and looked like dyck while doing it.

Stick to being wrong about basketball. You're out of your league.

Wow, you're pathetic with your time stamps and ****.

So I'm pathetic with the truth?

How am I supposed to know what you were going to say 3 minutes later?

Just stop.

You ran your mouth on a subject that you were ignorant about. I educated you. Just take the lesson and go make some more stupid basketball predictions.

Advertisement
Wow, you're pathetic with your time stamps and ****.

So I'm pathetic with the truth?

How am I supposed to know what you were going to say 3 minute later?

Just stop.

You ran your mouth on a subject that you were ignorant about. I educated you. Just take the lesson and go make some more stupid basketball predictions.

Because I pointed it out, dumbass. I told you I edited it. I'm not trying to cover my ***, you dimwit. Look at post #87

Can you read or comprehend? You threw a guy out there who was the head coach at Wyoming in the 80s. 30 years ago. I said, 15-30, as in, when they were head coaches, and then left to become assistants. Either way, go read what I edited. Half of those guys sucked as head coaches or were in NAIA or D-II. Nice try.

This is absurd. You're proving nothing. I actually, was doing something else, and came back to edit it. Taking care of my kid for a couple of minutes. I'm about to leave to do something with my family now, I just wanted to let you know, so you don't accuse me of taking too much time off to do research or edit or whatever else you come up with in your feeble little mind.

Respond if it makes you feel better, I'm done with you.

Advertisement
Back