Jhavonte Dean update

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
IMG_0094.JPG

Junior college cornerback Jhavonte Dean is slated to visit Miami next weekend.

I just spoke with a family member of Dean's and asked if he thought a flip to Miami from Alabama was coming, and he responded, "he will, probably after his visit."

Miami is looking to add Dean to their defensive backs class, as Manny Diaz, Mike Rumph, and Ephraim Banda all having gone to see him before the dead period. He is currently in Miami and has been working out with 2018 Canes commit D.J. Ivey this week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think next year this is the type of defense that could mask major deficiencies in a secondary. However our secondary, especially if we can add this kid, will be far from a deficiency. I expect them to get the opportunity to be an aggressive, ballhawking group and this kid could be a huge part of it.

I think next year this is the type of defense that could mask major deficiencies in a secondary. However our secondary, especially if we can add this kid, will be far from a deficiency. I expect them to get the opportunity to be an aggressive, ballhawking group and this kid could be a huge part of it.

Taking Corn's spot, IMO.

Advertisement

CB. Young and Dean
S. JJ and [ ? ]

Trending up

Dean and Bandy running around is going to be fun to watch. No fly zone here we come

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he can bring us anything close to what Adrian Colbert brought us this year...It'll be a HUGE get.

Advertisement
Like I said last offseason, the unknown is not always bad. Everyone was freaking out about our secondary. Jaquan gonna finally be the man back there. That boy is a leader. We have guys who should be ready to step up, like Young and Finley plus Redwine already played alot. How can u not be great with the pressure we bring up front?!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Good. Needed some good news in recruiting

This kid is the goods and he'll help us right away.

Advertisement

CB. Young and Dean
S. JJ and [ ? ]

Trending up

I really think moving Redwine to that second safety spot is the best move. Those 4 should be our starters. Let the young guys get time behind these experienced guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Carter will have the range to play FS ,JJ at SS
Bandy/Young at NB
Dean/Young/Redwine/MJ on the boundaries

Advertisement
Back