Jethro must go

"I would say No. 2 was Miami but it wasn't really close like people think," Clark said. "Florida over Miami because the campus is much better than Miami, and the education. They take more responsibility in the education and on top of that their football team -- it's just a great tradition and there's nothing like playing in the Swamp."

Lulz

Exactly! Look at his reasoning behind his commitment....How can you blame a coach for kids who seems delusional? These kids are just picking schools for the "in" conference and other idiotic reasons. Something in the water in south florida.

Advertisement
"I would say No. 2 was Miami but it wasn't really close like people think," Clark said. "Florida over Miami because the campus is much better than Miami, and the education. They take more responsibility in the education and on top of that their football team -- it's just a great tradition and there's nothing like playing in the Swamp."

Lulz

that's the most ridiculous bull**** I've ever heard.

Somebody done lied to the young brotha!

Lulz

Hahahahaha, good lord.

Advertisement

Lulz

Exactly! Look at his reasoning behind his commitment....How can you blame a coach for kids who seems delusional? These kids are just picking schools for the "in" conference and other idiotic reasons. Something in the water in south florida.

I don't say this often, but this kid can go **** right off. Hope we stop calling.

LOL at chalking up a defensive lineman wanting to play for an SEC school as an "idiotic reason."

Advertisement

Lulz

I don't say this often, but this kid can go **** right off. Hope we stop calling.

Bookmarked for 7-8 months down the road.

Lulz

that's the most ridiculous bull**** I've ever heard.

Exactly. Jethro Franklin could have tattooed "Highest Football APR in the state" to his forehead and this kid wasn't coming here. He said it himself, it wasn't as close as people (the internet) thought it was.

I'd say get over it but that isn't happening here.

Advertisement
I think I will forgive him if we land valentine (and he qualifies) and the under the radar guys we've gotten turn out to be studs, and I mean major studs, until then, ridiculous

Yeah, enough is enough. This was a lock, if you get out recruited by muskramp your own back yard......more than one, you are done here. Kevin Patrick, your up.

Advertisement
Isn't Stuckey a 4-star JUCO in some circles? Personally recruited by Jethro. Jenkins had Cristobal visiting him before he committed. This cycle hasn't been a whiff at DT.

Isn't Stuckey a 4-star JUCO in some circles? Personally recruited by Jethro. Jenkins had Cristobal visiting him before he committed. This cycle hasn't been a whiff at DT.

I like Stuckey and I'm **** glad to have him as he's quite possibly our best pure DT commit in the last 4 years (!) but the fact that someone FSU moved on from is maybe our best DT recruit in 4 years frames the issue perfectly.

Lulz

that quote just proves the stupidity of some high school coaches and players. this kid is trying to say something politically correct and just makes an *** out of himself showing he clearly did zero research on choosing his school. can't argue his desire to play in the SEC but don't blame it on the academics as the APR rankings were a 5 point difference

Advertisement
Back