Jethro must go

Advertisement
Ultimately these kids are picking where they want to go...I wouldn't blame it on Jethro, I'm sure he's saying the same thing to these recruits that all the other coaches are saying. Can't make a kid go anywhere, they make that decision on there own!

Advertisement
This is pathetic. The hyper-reactionists here must be the worst people to watch Canes games with on the planet.

Kevin Patrick anyone? Lol. It's weird how we can't sign any d-lineman though.

Yeah, No!....personally I believe the rumor that Clark has been a silent to UF for sometime. I question the timing of his announcement , on a day when Miami has 4 commitments. Coincidence? I don't think so!

Advertisement
Ultimately these kids are picking where they want to go...I wouldn't blame it on Jethro, I'm sure he's saying the same thing to these recruits that all the other coaches are saying. Can't make a kid go anywhere, they make that decision on there own!

yes but coaches can have a major influence on selling a kid on their school. clearly jethro lacks this trait

If your unit is hands down the worst on the team since you've been here, you should at the very least be able to recruit good players to play for you. Otherwise what are you being paid for?

Look I'm all for second chances and I know there's plenty of time but Clark AND moten? Ouch

Advertisement
This is pathetic. The hyper-reactionists here must be the worst people to watch Canes games with on the planet.

This isn't reactionary. I've questioned Jethro since Golden brought him in. His résumé is solid at first glance, but it's suspect under closer examination. Most of the DLs he's coached have underachieved. He's also been on a downward trajectory (from NFL to Temple).

On top of that, supposedly his personality rubs recruits the wrong way.

From what I have read he is weird. Would u want to play for a weirdo? how can a recruit build a relationship with someone he thinks is strange? and I know our scheme cant b helping.

Advertisement
umm..ya i think its bout time....the jethro experiment comes to an end after this season....

hes a cali dude...maybe just doesnt fit with the southern, east coast targets...but he isnt on any cali area guys either...

Dude better hope to **** he can coach em up....because i wanted Kevin Patrick over him any **** way.

Dorito and Jethro both got to go but Golden doesn't have that beast in him. & If we win 9-10 games this year they aint going anywhere

168.jpg

Just from reading different things from kids Jeffro has been involved with, he doesn't seem to be able to connect with players or parent very well. Jeffro is a problem.

Advertisement
Back